rF2 NAGT @ Donington Park - Friday September 30th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
fantastic battles Adam:) many laps in fun-fight.
After my pit I tried push for catch Adam but behind me Alexandru so I look mirror for understand where here him and fault brake point in 1st curve damage left front tire and tried to go back at pit but is impossible to drive after 2 or 3 curves Im on rim so park the car and take a good cup of tea:D
Congratulations all finishers C U on next track guys

Thanks Lee Adam and RD for event

first time for this mod.. not a lot of practise.. got into the server a hour before official start

Q: ok time for me.. got second place 0.7 behind alexandru

R: I had been practising a good start on warm-up entirely, in formation lap i did drive sometimes with brakes on to warm em up but i noticed that they cooled down very fast.. decided to forget about using the clutch at the start and just went from the neutral to first gear on full throttle, that got me inside of alexandru and i was able to got past.. after that we got away from the rest of the guys until alex made a mistake and went into the wall. After that i just tryid to keep my car on the road and stay awake.. one time i lost controll and luckily engine didint die when i hitted the wall, stalled the engine few times there until i got back on the road. Adam and Valerio was about 14second behind me then.. thinked about pitting right away but car felt ok so i decided to get some distance between me and guys back. After i pitted Adam got trough just but with my fresh tyres i was able to pretty easily overtake him and after that just pulled up a lead

Thanks to all and RD for the race..

maybe i drive few more races in this mod :)

Quali: 4th on the grid which I was happy about.

Race: Made a good start and settled in behind Valerio. He went off at the old hairpin which let me through. For the next five or six laps, Valerio was swarming all over the back of me until I shifted up too early in the chicane which allowed him through. Alexandru pitted to move me up to third so I stayed with Valerio for a bit but decided to look after the tyres more. I had a small spin about halfway into the race which cost me some time but not too much as Valerio came out 30 seconds behind me from his stop. I also got past Tommi when he pitted but he was pushing hard and easily got past. From then on I just looked after the car and made sure I got it home to take a comfortable second.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced :)

Ohh I see , I was baffled by Tommi speed . That was because he was on half of tank, and I was on full. Not being used to drive on the right hand side, I clipped the grass with left side three times and spun each time, while braking. First time got puncture so I had to pit , didn't know where the pit entrance was so I got stuck in the old one :)) . Also you guys changed the tires :) .
Anyway , I still think you should ban the GTR too. Especially after I saw Tommi start , no other cars can do that.

Ohh I see , I was baffled by Tommi speed . That was because he was on half of tank, and I was on full.
Anyway , I still think you should ban the GTR too. Especially after I saw Tommi start , no other cars can do that.

actually i had almost full tank of gas.. like 40laps of gas.. almost 90l then i took at the pits 30laps of fuel.. dont remember how much that was in litres.. but at the start i had nearly full tank :)

and ye it seems GTR is easiest car of these. i tryed aston martin and few others but Nissan just was easiest to get up to speed :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.