Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was arguing for .96 friction or .965 but i dunno what cars you are driving that 1.0 plus grip feels right.
Friction values tested with Z4 GT3:

I'm sorry, but I can't follow you. You've also changed your attitude towards me from your first reply, btw. Is it true, because I presented evidence and now you don't outright dismiss my assertions with sarkastic responses?
You haven't adressed the laptime issue and I can't find the necessary information about grip levels in the debates here in the thread. Apart from a bit about bumpiness during version change from 0.6.1 to 0.7.0 on pages 5,6.
So my claims stand and I don't see the reasons to change them.

Last edited:
I know people were setting sub wr times period on this track and yes some turns are still not right etc.And this was all done on .97 friction because that is where the friction has been since tmanning handed it off to snoopy.

You will never ever convince me the track needs more grip no matter what numbers you want to toss out period. Do some corners need reworked a bit yet? of course. I know at lest one that bugs me since you can take it flat out where were time i have seen a lap driven or played in other game you have to break and gear down for it, the jumps are wrong in spots also.

Also the fact that no race track in the entire games has 1.0 grip nm above that shoots to hades any argument that any mod track in game needs more grip than the official race tracks.

hello gentlemen,

i always get a invalid lap when on the nos snoopy 1.0 even if i stay with both wheels inside the White lines.
0.93 was fine
0.98 i had also some Troubles to get a valid lap but managed to do a 7.29.465 with the e30dtm..

anyone here has the same Problem with vers. 1.0 ???

greetings

Andi Mann

@ktmandi I moved your post and deleted the post you had here already. It is no need asking the same question twice and here the discussion about the track already goes. Try to always use the appropriate discussions, thank you!

Protected under (at least) japanese copyright law by Polyphony Digital and the respective auto makers.
Think of movies and music.
ah, yes yes, i get you.

just for informational purposes, not requesting you fix:
when starting a race with the max amount of racers (26 i think).. we ended up starting the race literally under the road and fell into a sort of nothingness. i believe only the few on the front of the grid were still on the actual track and not under

Appreciate your work!

Just something to look at, but some of the curbs are a bit larger than life on a few turns. Just a minor suggestion. Appreciate it overall though!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.