Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Release date with some additional good news , like some new serious investor , new crew members or something like that , I doubt they would make Nordschleife announcmant so "huge" releated to Kunos itself .

i also think it will be a final release date, partnership with a publisher or something like that. don't think it will be about any content or features. that's not worth an announcement for an announcement

They will announce their new downloadable content features, which will be known as AC/DC

The Brothers Young (from Australia) will hear of this and get their lawyers on the case, resulting in lengthy court battles and all ongoing work on the sim halted at the current build 0.4

:D :D :D

They will announce their new downloadable content features, which will be known as AC/DC

The Brothers Young (from Australia) will hear of this and get their lawyers on the case, resulting in lengthy court battles and all ongoing work on the sim halted at the current build 0.4

:D :D :D
Eventually they reach a compromise; they will put Brian Johnson's Bentley 4 1/2 litre LeMans into AC so he can flog it around some tracks without having to ship it to Europe.

• Deleted member 151827

I hope no more Ferrari,
although it's nice they got the license
there's enough of them in the game already
other brands, bring 'm on :D

maybe 24th of december they reveal the possibility of 24hour racing?

I'm glad you speak for yourself!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea