MyTeam Jordan Livery

Skins MyTeam Jordan Livery 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks great, thank you!

One thing I've noticed is when you crash and your front wing breaks off, it changes colour back to the racenet livery. Is this something that can be fixed or is it a limitation of replacing liveries that the damaged pieces always have the original colour?

I've check the files, and i dont see any problem with :/ at least not yet

I've check the files, and i dont see any problem with :/ at least not yet
ahh... did you see what I mean though or is it just happening in my game? Took a screenshot of it, this is just after hitting the wall and just before the wing shatters... it flips to its original colours

oejQUlf.jpg

Great job, fantastic, I had only one problem: I never had a black screen after the podium, the game crashed, it never happened and today as soon as I started a new season on my team, after the Bahrain podium the game crashed, the only thing different it was your car, do you know anything I can do? V1.06 dx11. Thank you.

Edit: It seems to be a bug in the game, unrelated to the mod, since even PS4 has this bug that I mentioned, in addition to several complaints in the code forum.

Last edited:
This looks amazing, one of my favourite liveries ever + for My Team it feels weird to use an old livery from one of the existing teams so this is perfect. I just wish there was something more on the halo, at least if it was black. We look at the car from the T cam most of the time, and I'm a big fan of how the Racing Point looked from that perspective for example, with sponsors in that area. If you have done something like that in one of your other liveries, I would love to check them out.

Otherwise, this livery slaps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea