MyTeam Fantasy Jaguar

Skins MyTeam Fantasy Jaguar 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

MyTeam Fantasy Jaguar - Just the car and helmet, sorry guys.

Okay let's now go with the fantasy Jaguar F1 team.

This is just the car and helmet only. I do not have the time to get into suits and pitcrew etc etc at the moment.

But if you want to create that side of things, be my guest. Either add the car to what you do, or I'll add suits etc to the car.

Doesn't really matter.

For car copy into the below files using Ryders Ego ERP Archiver 7.1.0

?:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1...

Read more about this resource...

So I heard Jaguar bought Ferrari ...
1609452848843.png

just a note: if you want your liveries to be used for fom with modelswap, you need to think about the numbers.
Because there is still an issue, that the area, where the numbers are placed, do completely mirror the whole livery, so the number must not have any transparency. As you can see at the fin, if I'd make it black, it would be fine at the nose only.
So, it would be great, if you provide your own numbers (you, just the normal grid numbers textures and the #1). ^^

Last edited:
Okay so what happens when the numbers have a transparent background? What if you made all the numbers completely blank, and added numbers directly to the livery itself? Would that work?

And nice job by the way. :thumbsup:

Okay so what happens when the numbers have a transparent background? What if you made all the numbers completely blank, and added numbers directly to the livery itself? Would that work?
1609453748104.png

This is what happens, when the numbers have a transparent background. Like I said: The whole livery gets mirrored behind it, for whatever unknown reason :D

WTF. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The number boards have to be linking to the texture somehow for whatever reason.

Why can't they just stop doing **** like this. :p

So, I created a new material file, make the game load it, used a blank dds and ... the game loads it blank, blank like: material

1609458173628.png

No chance, to avoid it. I am still unable to decrypt the hex-values in the material file but if you delete something from the eaids, you'll only see tyres :D

Hmmmm.

Well I know of only one person who could eventually sort it out, and I'm replying to him now. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, there is a solution:

temp.jpg

why didn't I think of it earlier: I just had to create a new fom livery (in this case livery_racenet_02 for testing)

1609526927033.png

and badabing, it works. I was stuck today anway, bc lotus, haas, williams and force india don't work without fom materials. So I have to create even more ERPs, I'm never finished when I think, I am finished ...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 51 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%