MY TEAM: WILLIAMS RENAULT 1996

MyTeam MY TEAM: WILLIAMS RENAULT 1996 2021-11-30

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

MY TEAM: WILLIAMS RENAULT 1996 - 1996 WILLIAMS RENAULT Livery for My Team mode for F1 2021

FOR INFORMATION: All Myteam Cars from F1 2020 are compatible with F1 2021 and vice versa.

Here is 1996 WILLIAMS RENAULT for MyTeam mode of F1 2021.

This mod contains:
- Car livery and rims
- Driver outfit (Cap, suit, gloves, boots)
- WILLIAMS and Blank Emblems

Note: Car livery can’t be used in online multiplayer but driver’s outfit and emblem yes…

Installation:
(important: don't forget to set the path to the game correctly in the EEE...

Read more about this resource...

I appreciate what you're saying abut I've followed the installation method to the letter and it doesn't work and as for the guy who's trying to make out I'm an idiot let me say this I've built computers from scratch and I'm no dummy, you may prefer to install manually but plenty of others on this site upload both versions and their must be a reason for this, I would suggest that their is a bug in this game and it doesn't work for everyone, I can see the car, I can start a new My Team game and it's their until I go to the final guy who asks questions and after the last question it is stuck on the loading screen this happens with every manual installation not just yours, and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game which takes hours and it doesn't work, if this worked I would give it five stars but I cant if it doesn't!

I appreciate what you're saying abut I've followed the installation method to the letter and it doesn't work and as for the guy who's trying to make out I'm an idiot let me say this I've built computers from scratch and I'm no dummy, you may prefer to install manually but plenty of others on this site upload both versions and their must be a reason for this, I would suggest that their is a bug in this game and it doesn't work for everyone, I can see the car, I can start a new My Team game and it's their until I go to the final guy who asks questions and after the last question it is stuck on the loading screen this happens with every manual installation not just yours, and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game which takes hours and it doesn't work, if this worked I would give it five stars but I cant if it doesn't!
So if you followed the installation method and correctly set the game path in the EEA 8.0.1, and your game still crashes, it's not due to my mod (you said yourself that this happens with other mods). So it seems that either you are doing something wrong installing the mod, or your game or your computer has a problem because for all the other people who have installed my mods manually it works fine ... Some had blurry cars but this was quickly corrected when they redid the installation by having changed the path to the game in the settings of EEA 8.0.1 and making sure to change the textures of the car in all the ERP files of the engine suppliers. Or perhaps you don't use the last version of EEA.. go check here for it: EEA 8.0.1

Hi I'm new to the whole f1 2021 mod thing, but how do I install the helmet as pictured? There doesn't seem to be a helmet file in the download that I can replace in game. I've installed everything else. Am I missing something? Many thanks.

Hi I'm new to the whole f1 2021 mod thing, but how do I install the helmet as pictured? There doesn't seem to be a helmet file in the download that I can replace in game. I've installed everything else. Am I missing something? Many thanks.
Hi, no you missed nothing, the 1996 helmet of Damon HILL is not included in tne mod. you can download it HERE. It is made for F1 2019 but it can be used with F1 2021. Youi just have to use my Visor Strip Update to have the correct visor stript. You can find it HERE

I can't seem to get the outfit working correctly, ive imported the correct files to they're respective places. The car and cap works, but aiden jacksons original suit is still on. I did to both aidenjackson and the aidenjackson_helmet erp files and saved. Am i missing something?

edit*: i also can see the modded files when opened in EEA so im pretty certain i installed them correctly

Last edited:
I can't seem to get the outfit working correctly, ive imported the correct files to they're respective places. The car and cap works, but aiden jacksons original suit is still on. I did to both aidenjackson and the aidenjackson_helmet erp files and saved. Am i missing something?

edit*: i also can see the modded files when opened in EEA so im pretty certain i installed them correctly
First check if you have correctly set the path to the game in the settings tab of EEA. Then when you install the textures in the first AidenJackson erp file, when you open the second to add the textures, even if you correctly see them in the right window, you have to replace them the same way to be sure it's correctly installed in the second erp file.

First check if you have correctly set the path to the game in the settings tab of EEA. Then when you install the textures in the first AidenJackson erp file, when you open the second to add the textures, even if you correctly see them in the right window, you have to replace them the same way to be sure it's correctly installed in the second erp file.
thankyou, don't know what happened but re doing worked. thanks so much it looks so great

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back