My Team Monster Racing Red Ghost - Full Team Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing Red Ghost - Full Team Package 2020-10-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

My Team Monster Racing Red Ghost - Full Team Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Racing Red Ghost - Full Team Package

Monster Racing and Porsche introduce their Red Ghost package the 1st of their Whiteout Team Packages. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

These Team Packages are plug and play add-ons to the original package https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/my-team-monster-racing-f1-team-full-team-package.35797/

The DDS files are included for ego...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks very much I really appreciate it. I did the Black Widow version so just swapped paint and changed a few logos and was able to turn this around quick. There's still a lot of work because of how many files are involved but its worth it.
Man it is so far the most precise mod I´ve seen on F1 2020. I won´t use it yet, but in myteam I have Porsche F1 team and I have 3 different liveries to use for 3 seasons, but after that I will make some kind of story that Monster partners with Porsche and I will use this mod for sure. I really appreciate your effort.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.