My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul (CLAW) 2.0 - Full Team Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul (CLAW) 2.0 - Full Team Package 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul - Full Team Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul - Full Team Package

Monster Racing introduce their Green Ghoul 2.0 package after switching sponsors from Porsche to Oakley. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

These Team Packages are plug and play add-ons to the original package https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/my-team-monster-racing-f1-team-full-team-package.35797/

The DDS files are included for ego...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I like this one but i must say my favorite is still the Forza Italia livery

Yeah I like that one also. I'm trying to put together a bunch of different ones together to rotate them in and out of my My Team Seasons. I've got a decent Silverstone livery done and I'll probably put that one out next.

TheseusF1 updated My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul - Full Team Package with a new update entry:

My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul 2.0 - Full Team Package

My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul - Full Team Package

Monster Racing introduce their Green Ghoul 2.0 package after switching sponsors from Porsche to Oakley. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

The DDS files are included for ego archiver install As well as a copy and past version. I hope you all enjoy and feel free to suggest ideas for the next Special packages you'd like to see.

Read the rest of this update entry...

i would download it, but i have to buy the 70 edition dlc in order to get the whole package. Looks nice though. Maybe auther could inform people in future that they will need the 70 edition in order to fully use this package as i downloaded it, found out the helmet and gloves are in the 70 edition. Shame as it looks like a cool mod

The updated livery looks insane! Really really nice.
What do you think about a deep purple base colour with black sponsor?!?!

Hey thanks man I appreciate it. I’m not sure about that color scheme and I’m posting these because I made them for myself to use so I thought I’d share with everyone but I’m not sure I’d run those colors to be honest. These take a lot of work and even just doing a livery takes a fair amount of time.

Hey thanks man I appreciate it. I’m not sure about that color scheme and I’m posting these because I made them for myself to use so I thought I’d share with everyone but I’m not sure I’d run those colors to be honest. These take a lot of work and even just doing a livery takes a fair amount of time.
No problem dude. Appreciate you sharing them either way. :inlove:
Great work

Thatd be amazing! No pressure at all though. I understand it's a lot of work. I'm enjoying swapping between the packs you've already made. I keep going back to the Italia scheme for some reason haha

That’s awesome :)

Yeah I think the 1.3 patch did something that makes the game hang on the loading screen so if you use any of the modo with a custom dial and it doesn’t work just load the original dial thats included in the mod and it should work.

Last edited:
Hi mate, great skin. Can I ask you something? Which file should I revert back to go to the original Work Station Hub? I love every feature but this one in particular is too bright for me :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%