My Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse Full Package

Skins My Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse Full Package 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dear admin. Everything happened except the suit. I think I had to link my Racenet account to use the suit. and I don't know how to do that. can you help ?

Dear admin. Everything happened except the suit. I think I had to link my Racenet account to use the suit. and I don't know how to do that. can you help ?
I think racenet stop working. I'm sorry for that. You can extract the textuers manually and import to another skin with EGO erp Archiver

yes, the mod replace game files (and liveries inside). Read the description, there you have the info you want.
i found it all but i didn't quite find which exact livery style it replaces. i am sorry if it was mentioned and i couldn't find it but do you mind telling me which one it replaces?

I downloaded the mod and evrything ele seemed fine apart from the race suits of drivers. The 70 Edition race suit is still there and the moded one is not. Helmets, glove all came. I haven't signed in to racenet as i play a crack. How to proceed? Can you replace the 70th edition suit instead maybe?

Last edited:
I downloaded the mod and evrything ele seemed fine apart from the race suits of drivers. The 70 Edition race suit is still there and the moded one is not. Helmets, glove all came. I haven't signed in to racenet as i play a crack. How to proceed? Can you replace the 70th edition suit instead maybe?
Bro, did you found solution?

Hey Santi, this mod is great, but question for you. Is there any way to put racenet suit instead of one of Schumachers liveries? I cannot login to racenet, thats why I cant use the suit which looks great. I tried to switch files, and rename them, but that doesnt work. Help would be appreciated, all the best!

Hey Santi, this mod is great, but question for you. Is there any way to put racenet suit instead of one of Schumachers liveries? I cannot login to racenet, thats why I cant use the suit which looks great. I tried to switch files, and rename them, but that doesnt work. Help would be appreciated, all the best!
I dont't know if it is compatible. You can try using Ego ERP Archiver to extract textures from racenet and import to Schumacher livery.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 182 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 35.1%