My Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse Full Package

Skins My Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse Full Package 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Santi007 submitted a new resource:

My Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse Full Package - Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse inspired by the brand's main colors.

LAMBORGHINI SQUADRA CORSE MOD FOR F1 2020 MY TEAM MODE
Team inspired by Lamborghini's Squadra Corse motorsport department and its main colors.

View attachment 414928

MOD FEATURES
  • Team badge
  • Car livery
  • Driver race suit (with cap, gloves and boots)
  • Driver helmet
  • Race crew suit (also included rain jacket)
  • Garage car monitor
  • Pit crew suit (with...

Read more about this resource...

What are the color numbers so I can get them just right lol
I'm sorry but the way we need to select the colors in the game is something different to the way you can use in design programs like Photoshop. The in game selector is a kind of HSB (also known as HSV) color model, but it has value ranges instead of the typical degrees (for the H, Hue) and percentages (for S and B, saturation and brightness).

So I didn't adjust the perfect colors in the game, I simply selected the most accurate I could appreciate for take pictures.

You can start selecting similar colors to the pictures posted in the mod page and then change it a little bit to adjust it.

Regards.

how can i use it then i dont have the 70 dlc ? :)
Hello,

If you don't have the 70 Edition dlc, you can't select the car. All the mods use the 70 Edition or racenet skins because these is the only way.
With the 70 Edition you need to have this dlc, with the racenet you need to register in I think, Now there are more skins added by Codemasters in updates but you must have claimed them. With all these options some people write with problems.

So, I want to update the mod including the livery of the car in both 70 Edition and racenet to more compatibility with users, Only for the car because the other driversuit elements need to be combined (racenet does not have helmet and gloves (I believe) for example).

I hope to update it soon, but I think the 70 Edition dlc is very cheap and then you can install a lot of mods. And a lot of people got this dlc when purchasing the game (like me) because it was included.

Regards.

Santi007 updated My Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse Full Package with a new update entry:

My Team Lamborghini Squadra Corse Full Package (updated to v1.14 of the game)

LAMBORGHINI SQUADRA CORSE MOD FOR F1 2020 MY TEAM MODE
Updated to version 1.14 of the game.

View attachment 414928

UPDATE FEATURES

• The mod is now compatible with the version 1.14 of the F1 2020 videogame.
    This means that you can play with this mod and at the same time enjoy the textures updated by Codemasters.
  • Minor fix on pitcrew boots (left boot reflection)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really love this mod, but I can't seem to find how to upload it to F1 2020. When I hit download, it seems to be a photoshop file. So when I open the photoshop file in photoshop, it says the type is not supported. I have Ego Archiver, but I just do not know how to use it. Please help?

I really love this mod, but I can't seem to find how to upload it to F1 2020. When I hit download, it seems to be a photoshop file. So when I open the photoshop file in photoshop, it says the type is not supported. I have Ego Archiver, but I just do not know how to use it. Please help?
The download is a RAR file, not a photoshop file. Download it and use a program like Winrar, Winzip or 7Zip to unzip the mod.

Then you can read the instructions in the README text file to install. But you should have read in the mod page that simply you have to copy and paste files. I already did the work of importing the textures with EGO Archiver.

Regards.

Hello, I downloaded the mod, unzipped it and just copy and pasted it. The end result is worth questioning, why is it so blurry? Is there any way you could send me the livery and livery S + race suit to me so I can manually install this myself?
Screenshot (1) - Copy.png

I have installed the mod right now and everything is OK.
Nobody had your problems. I don't know what's happening.

Simply follow the instructions inside de download: verify the integrity of files in steam (to have a clean installation of the game) and then copy and paste de F1 2020 folder to the steam games folder (where you can find the F1 2020 folder) and replace files when asked.

F1 2020 (DirectX 11) 06_02_2021 19_33_40.jpg
F1 2020 (DirectX 11) 06_02_2021 19_34_07.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes