MY TEAM: BENETTON FORD 1994

MyTeam MY TEAM: BENETTON FORD 1994 2021-10-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

MY TEAM: BENETTON FORD 1994 - 1994 BENETTON FORD Livery for My Team mode for F1 2021

If you like my work, please feel free to make a donation.

FOR INFORMATION: All Myteam Cars from F1 2020 are compatible with F1 2021 and vice versa.

Here is 1994 BENETTON FORD for MyTeam mode of F1 2021.

This mod contains:
- Car livery and rims
- Driver outfit (Cap, suit, gloves, boots)
- BENETTON and Blank Emblems

Note: Car livery can’t be used in online multiplayer but driver’s outfit and emblem yes…...

Read more about this resource...

How do you install this mod? Please and Thankyou

figured the livery out, next is where do i import the racesuit stuff at?

it's very simple, first of all you need Ego Erp Archiver 8.01 to open erp files. You can find it here: https://p2t5r.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver

In EEA 8.01, the first thing you have to do is to correctly set the path to your f1 2021 game installation folder. (usually: ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021). This is very important because EEA 8.01 will automatically create mipmaps of the textures you want to replace and save them in the correct folder of the game.

Now, to install a texture, in EEA 8.01 you have to open the erp file (see the read me.txt to know which ones), then choose in the list the texture you want to replace, then click on "textures" then "import". Now choose the texture from the mod and click "open" then "save " and when it asks you to overwrite click "yes". Do that for all the textures then save the erp and that's it...

Watch this tutorial from Schifty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkNL89cop3E&t

Basically word for word what is shown in the instructions, but the livery doesn't show up. Perhaps it needs the braking point DLC to work?
Obviously it's need the dlc to use mod. So as the files from it are present in the game, you can install the mod but if you don't own it you can't see it in the game... But, now, you can install the mod instead of every new car, suit, glove and helmet textures that you can't change color in game like the new stuffs designed by Ricciardo and Russell. Or even on the halloween stuffs. Of course to use them in game, you have to unlock them in podium pass or buy them with pitcoins.

How do I change the resolution in the ERP? because in the video it is 4096x4096, and when I do the process it comes out in 256x256 and in the game obviously don't look like in the photos of the mod

How do I change the resolution in the ERP? because in the video it is 4096x4096, and when I do the process it comes out in 256x256 and in the game obviously don't look like in the photos of the mod
you certainly did not set the game path in the settings tab of the EEA and then the mipmap files were not generated by the EEA when you replace the textures. Check that out and do the whole procedure again and I think you'll be fine.

Hi Moustagua, i really want to try your Benetton's livery on my F1 2020 game. I followed every single step that you indicated on read_me.txt, but it doesn't work. Can you help me please?

Hi Moustagua, i really want to try your Benetton's livery on my F1 2020 game. I followed every single step that you indicated on read_me.txt, but it doesn't work. Can you help me please?
Can you tell me what you did exactly to install the mod.
When you said it doesn't work. What do you exactly mean??? Is it that the textures are blurry or you can't see them in game????
Have you correctly set the path to the game in the settings tab of your EEA???

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back