My Summer Car (Fully upgraded with Computer)

Save Game My Summer Car (Fully upgraded with Computer) 03-01-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mooks45 submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car (Fully upgraded with lots of money) - All parts in the garage and has already been fully maxed

Read more about this resource...
I read the update log and saw where you said you needed help with getting full access to the van and truck i can do pigs car also.
if you have msceditor you can type "key"(dont mess with keycheck)in the filter and for every car make sure the value is 1 you dont have to do fleetaris. and you can relocate them using msceditor or if you have cheatbox you can teleport them to you then save it, oh and make sure you do this. On msceditor type "wasp" and for both things that pop up make sure its save to true so they can use the car without getting stung. or i can do it for you and somehow send you the file back ;)
for person on racedpt.PNG
for person on racedpt2.PNG
for person on racedpt3.PNG

I read the update log and saw where you said you needed help with getting full access to the van and truck i can do pigs car also.
if you have msceditor you can type "key"(dont mess with keycheck)in the filter and for every car make sure the value is 1 you dont have to do fleetaris. and you can relocate them using msceditor or if you have cheatbox you can teleport them to you then save it, oh and make sure you do this. On msceditor type "wasp" and for both things that pop up make sure its save to true so they can use the car without getting stung. or i can do it for you and somehow send you the file back ;)
Wonder why Gifu is teleporting incorrectly?
Безымянный.png

maybe... lmao idk if my handbrakes on but ill check thanks.
There is gifutransform1 and gifutransform in mscEditor leading me to believe maybe they've changed something or that mod is not 100% functional right now

EDIT: Just tried the transform and gifutransform is where it used to appear, gifutransform1 is where it actually is

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.