My setup Bezel kit Asus for 32"

I would suggest using nvidia surround to set up your triple screens and save it as a custom resolution when you have everything aligned. However select the standard resolution for triples when wanting to game (ignore the custome one you created).

I can’t speak for AC but have used this approach for iRacing, AMS2 and R3E - set and select the standard resolution for triple screens in game (not the custom one). Exit the game and find the graphic config files in my documents for the selected game and then search for bezel correction / or triple set up in the graphic config file and plug in negative bezel numbers in the appropriate place - it’s a bit trial and error as unlike ACC you can’t see the fruits of your labours until you save the file and reload the game.

Best of luck

thx all guys

the solution is here for AC:

\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\triple_screen.ini

here you have to joke with this:

[SPINNERS]
SP_MARGINS=0
SP_ROTATION=33
SP_DISTANCE=380
SP_WIDTH=630

Upvote 0
I have updated the clamping of my Kit.
how I was the first to place it on 32 monitors, I did not have them in the best way

Attachments

• IMG_20211201_191818.jpg
    IMG_20211201_191818.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
Reply here aswell,

I recently bought a bezel free kit and had no luck with the settings. Now i have them perfectly alligned. As you guys now the settings in AMS2 for triples are very difficult because you can't change them in the car. In ACC you can so what i did is the following: get everything measured up and set the bezel distance in ACC to a point where it's good. Then go to AMS2 and multiply it times 5. So for example in ACC my bezel setting with the ASUS kit is -0.5 and in AMS2 it's -0.25. For example your bezel in ACC is -0.2 in AMS2 it's 0.1.

I don't have any evidence for this formula but for me it worked so i thought maybe i can help someone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reply here aswell,

I recently bought a bezel free kit and had no luck with the settings. Now i have them perfectly alligned. As you guys now the settings in AMS2 for triples are very difficult because you can't change them in the car. In ACC you can so what i did is the following: get everything measured up and set the bezel distance in ACC to a point where it's good. Then go to AMS2 and multiply it times 5. So for example in ACC my bezel setting with the ASUS kit is -0.5 and in AMS2 it's -0.25. For example your bezel in ACC is -0.2 in AMS2 it's 0.1.

I don't have any evidence for this formula but for me it worked so i thought maybe i can help someone.
Thankss for the infomation!!!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes