My Nvidia Game Filter Settings For AMS2

For those that don't know, If you have an Nvidia GPU, you can go into Geforce Experience and turn on experimental features and within AMS2, press Alt-Z and "Reshade" the game by clicking Game Filter on the left. You then Add Filters and manipulate them as you wish.

This beats messing with reshaders and presets that dont load and all the crap involved and things that can go wrong.

I really have never liked to look of AMS2, it looks a little cartoony and too saturated. For those that don't want to waste an hour like I did moving levers and like a rf1 type look (but better because AMS2 has better lighting), these are my settings. I added 4 filters:

Brightness/Contrast
Exposure 25%
Contrast 20%
Highlights 31%
Shadows 25%
Gamma 0%

Color
Tint Color 0%
Tint Intensity 0%
Temperature 10.5%
Vibrance -31.7% (negative value)

Details
Sharpen 0%
Clarity -76% (negative value)
HDR Toning 61%
Bloom 0%

Sharpen
Intensity 50%
Ignore Film Grain 0%

I would include screenshots but I don't think the effects are working on screenshots. Basically, these settings makes the grass lighter green, the sky lighter blue, and colors in general are a little less robust. Also, the whole environment feels brighter without being too washed out. Some might say it is a little, but there is no middle ground between being too dark and just a little over exposed while keeping the colors the way I wanted them. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and how easy non invasive it was.

If your curious, it literally will take only a minute to input and test these setting. No installations, No preset files, No BS.

P.S. Some of the decimal values are hard to achieve because the slider is too sensitive. You can use the left and right arrow keys to get it close enough once the slider is selected.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies