• 26500+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

My New Cockpit (Mk.IV)

enkay74

100RPM
Mar 18, 2010
15.jpg
Hi Guys, thought I'd upload a few pics of my latest sim racing build. Been pottering around with this type of stuff and this is my 4th (and best) build. Last year I moved house and have a spare bedroom which has a small walk in wardrobe. The size works perfectly to be a sim racing nook and consequently I have stolen the bedroom to be my man cave and fitted it out accordingly!
I started off with a dashboard from a WRX I got off ebay and built everything around that. After cutting the dashboard to size I built a fixed shelf for it, a custom center console to house some buttons, shifter & handbrake. Finally I put it all together, carefully hiding all of the cables and below are the results.....
I can give more info if anyone has a question and if you are interested in seeing a video I just started a Youtube channel where I've got some vids of it in action and I plan to put some more of mods & builds I do in the future.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVTUO7E9aU4cnWlgzCEhEGQ

Attachments

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 109 31.0%
  • Instagram

Votes: 140 39.8%
  • Facebook

Votes: 62 17.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 75 21.3%