Multiplayer

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Hi all,
Just got this and surprised to see nothing going on under multiplayer!?!?
Am I doing something wrong or is nobody really playing this?

Thanks for any help

Justin

Hi all,
Just got this and surprised to see nothing going on under multiplayer!?!?
Am I doing something wrong or is nobody really playing this?

Thanks for any help

Justin

I play offline for various reasons but overall because there is never a server without any aids.
If you want multy watch at this forum in subforums club, league, community, there is always something

I'm not getting anything at all. Always says no servers at this time or words to that effect.
Just wondering if my PC is blocking MP or something? I've had a hell of a job with Norton trying to kill the game for me, hopefully I've got all that sorted now, was just wondering if norton is still trying the block the multiplayer or something?
Surely if I select multiplayer something should show up? Or is it not very popular?

Do you have the full game or just the demo? I think there's no multiplayer in the demo.

They are many servers available, but most of them with not many people, best way to race with more people is to join the Racing club or any league around.
Yeah I have the full game. Version 1.1 GSC2012. I've looked at the mini league here but looks like its fully booked for now?

Yeah I have the full game. Version 1.1 GSC2012. I've looked at the mini league here but looks like its fully booked for now?

you can sign up as a reserve if you wish here - http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdmcc-s6-entry-list-sign-up-here.52563/

but please read the rules first and then confirm in this thread :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdmcc-s6-confirmation-thread.55101/

there are 2 rounds left of this league.

PS: there are always server in the server browser, im sure if you can't see any then it may be the anti-virus blocking the ports, try disabling it then trying. let us know how it goes :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.