Multiplayer, Dedicated Server

Multiplayer lobby is empty, no servers appear
Im running public/league servers, I will not write down a anem of community, do not want to be blocked. I tried to make a server in Automobilista, same way as I did in SCE. But I cant see him in lobby as well as other servers.

Multiplayer is blocked in early acces ? Thank you for help and answers

I didn't see any when clicking on the Multiplayer tab in the main menu.
But in Steam under View -> Servers and setting the filter to Automobilista i found 4 servers yesterday and 7 servers right now.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/431600/announcements/detail/988909348264509862

Joining a Multiplayer Event
1 MARCH - ALEX_SAWCZUK
At present it is not possible to join a multiplayer event. We will fix this in tonight's update. Once it is possible you do it as follows:

The in game server list does not presently list servers.

To view servers with in your steam client click 'View - Servers' Then under filters, choose Automobilista for Game.

We will in future add a better method for joining online servers.

2tHjggY.jpg

I do not have a filter for automobilista there, and sorting by game name didnt help, I wrote post below that annoucement and got answer that it will be fixed soon :) But Im glad to see that my 100mbitracing server can be seen there :) Thank you for answer ;-)

I do not have a filter for automobilista there, and sorting by game name didnt help, I wrote post below that annoucement and got answer that it will be fixed soon :) But Im glad to see that my 100mbitracing server can be seen there :) Thank you for answer ;-)
I had the same I just now recognized, the list is not completely alphabetic, Automobilista shows as last entry in the list.

Whenever I try to join a server this way it either immediately crashes to the main menu when opening game or it will let me join the server and then about 10 seconds later will do the same thing. Anyone able to drive on a server yet?

Whenever I try to join a server this way it either immediately crashes to the main menu when opening game or it will let me join the server and then about 10 seconds later will do the same thing. Anyone able to drive on a server yet?

Make sure you created a new profile in AMS itself. Copied UserData from GSCE does not work in MP

Ok I see that Automobilista filter has been added. Another problem, how can I set more than one server? I turn on one trough steam - working, I cant set 2nd server, I went to the main folder turned on ams dedicated server exe file. Set 2nd server and 3rd server but they do not display in the list ? Any help ?

Ok I see that Automobilista filter has been added. Another problem, how can I set more than one server? I turn on one trough steam - working, I cant set 2nd server, I went to the main folder turned on ams dedicated server exe file. Set 2nd server and 3rd server but they do not display in the list ? Any help ?
How did you get your first server to show up? What ports did you open?

Did you find a fix for joining your own server?

To join your own server, go to the AMS folder and run AMS.exe manually (since you're already running the dedicated exe, you won't be able to start the game from steam).
Then, on the Multiplayer option inside the game, click on the "+" icon. It should alredy come with the 127.0.0.0 address. Just click ok and your server will appear on the game browser list.
Then it's just select the server and connect.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.