AC Multiclass @ Monza - Sun 24 Sun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In with the 488 :) Thanks for organising!
Where you at ?:confused::D
tenor.gif

Hey Dean sorry for the bump in race 2. You and Jani were fighting going into the right hander and I had better speed as a result and was trying to capitalise on it as McLaren slow on straights. There was a gap on your left and I went for it through the left hander thinking if I stayed left there would be room, but there wasn't.
I'm actually not sure if what I did was ok or not ok so I slowed down as per golden rule because you went off as a result.
I haven't had many racing incidents like this so if someone could have a look at lap 4 where I contacted Dean on left hander before long straight before pit straight and tell me if what I did was illegal or not id appreciate it. Id like to know for learning purposes if I did wrong and if so what, thanks.

And sorry again Dean.

GG @Balazs Floszmann ;), epic last lap in the second race, you overtake me in the last corner.:thumbsup:
Yeah! Been a really good race. I was tired I made a lot of mistakes :D
I overtake You that happened accidentally, never happened before :D
BTW...i'm back to Assetto after 1,5 year because of boring :D but AC still a good sim! I love it!
I had some FPS issues, I think there is some mistake in the options because even on "Medium" settings, special effects OFF I got stuttering.
My hardver should be enough...i9-9900, 16Gb RAM, 1080 8Gb VGA
I'll try to find for next time.

Yeah! Been a really good race. I was tired I made a lot of mistakes :D
I overtake You that happened accidentally, never happened before :D
BTW...i'm back to Assetto after 1,5 year because of boring :D but AC still a good sim! I love it!
I had some FPS issues, I think there is some mistake in the options because even on "Medium" settings, special effects OFF I got stuttering.
My hardver should be enough...i9-9900, 16Gb RAM, 1080 8Gb VGA
I'll try to find for next time.
Sorry for bumping into you in the first chicane. I braked at 200 instead of 150, then I've accelerated again trying to make up for the time and I was just too committed. tried to steer and take the bump as hard as I could, but that made me understeer even harder.

@r!ver_cz Did I hit you from the back in the start of the second race? I know I started poorly and then you were already in front, made your way while I had to go on the grass, then I started to brake and then you lost it and went to the grass yourself. If I did hit you, I am sorry. If I didn't I've waited for nothing :roflmao:

Sorry for bumping into you in the first chicane. I braked at 200 instead of 150, then I've accelerated again trying to make up for the time and I was just too committed. tried to steer and take the bump as hard as I could, but that made me understeer even harder.
No problem mate!
2nd start been a bit chaotic but i don't mind because been a really good fun!

Last edited:

@r!ver_cz Did I hit you from the back in the start of the second race? I know I started poorly and then you were already in front, made your way while I had to go on the grass, then I started to brake and then you lost it and went to the grass yourself. If I did hit you, I am sorry. If I didn't I've waited for nothing :roflmao:

@Raresch I really don’t know. It was so tight and messy, that I took it as a racing incident (either bump from you or braking on the grass) and just was happy I didn’t end up heading straight into the barriers :D Anyway it was nice from you:thumbsup:

Hey Dean sorry for the bump in race 2. You and Jani were fighting going into the right hander and I had better speed as a result and was trying to capitalise on it as McLaren slow on straights. There was a gap on your left and I went for it through the left hander thinking if I stayed left there would be room, but there wasn't.
I'm actually not sure if what I did was ok or not ok so I slowed down as per golden rule because you went off as a result.
I haven't had many racing incidents like this so if someone could have a look at lap 4 where I contacted Dean on left hander before long straight before pit straight and tell me if what I did was illegal or not id appreciate it. Id like to know for learning purposes if I did wrong and if so what, thanks.

And sorry again Dean.

Its all good. I don't have the replay either.

I think your move was in control, but a tight squeeze caused us to make contact. Because you made the move, you might look like the aggressor in real time, but a replay should prove to be just a racing incident.

I caught back up with the rest if the back of the field and made up a couple spots. So my race wasn't ruined, so again no worries for the contract.

I was fast on the straights with rear wing at 1. But struggled in the corners. Led about 3 laps in race 2 thanks to the reverse grid, starting P3 and quickly jumping to P1.

Thanks @JoelK for organizing and congrats to the podium(s)

Yeah I think that's how I see it but was hoping someone would review the footage and give feedback so I know what's fair going forward.

I had the Macca running 0 wing front and rear in race 2 but she still too slow on the straights.

I just love driving her though. The sound is amazing and she handles so we'll :inlove:

Yeah I think that's how I see it but was hoping someone would review the footage and give feedback so I know what's fair going forward.

I had the Macca running 0 wing front and rear in race 2 but she still too slow on the straights.

I just love driving her though. The sound is amazing and she handles so we'll :inlove:

When I watched the replay, my initial impression was that it was a racing incident. However, when I paused the replay, I noticed the Mclaren had all four wheels off the track prior to the incident. I think it was a wise decision to slow down and wait - no point in risking a ban.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Forum trophies