Multiclass event @ Silverstone - open to all members sat 15th April

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
gt3.png

We've got a great 45 minute multiclass race coming up at Silverstone. All RD members welcome (premium and non premium).

It would be great to see some new drivers come and join our club events. We've got a great mix of experience ranging from the seasoned veteran to drivers starting out in ACC multiplayer races. We're a friendly bunch so feel free to PM me or post on the race thread HERE

We'll also be providing a livery pack for the race so if you want to run a custom livery get it submitted to JohannS.

Hope to see you on track soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It's been my first couple of months racing on ACC with ACC club on here, and it has been fantastic.

Everyone is really friendly and helpful, sharing tips; I asked about which buttons I should map to my wheel, that's how helpful they all are, and how new I am, as well as setups, videos of hot laps, acting as pace cars to help you get up to speed/find the line and gain some precious time.

I have been the slowest all season, but with much encouragement from the others, I've started to get closer and closer to the other guys at the back, I've learned soo much along the way.

Not just GT3 races either, GTC, GT4, this club covers it all in ACC.

If you have been tempted, or even not been tempted but your curiosity has got the better of you and you are reading this thread, now is the perfect time to have a go, there will always be someone you can race, you will definitely have a good time and you'll get some great, close, respectful racing.

You'll even get the chance to go zipping past me as you lap me!

Sign up and have a great time, and just get in there and ask questions, as Ive shown above, there is no question too noob to ask and you will receive some really helpful replies!

Do it. Do it now.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea