AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Troyton Raceway, Wed 6th December 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks Bouke, I had the feeling I am faster. However I had another dexconexión like last week. Let's see if anyone can help, because is quite annoying.
1.-It only happened on the race.
2.-It is different of what happened before, now, I just realice I have the dexconnection because everybody desapear, but I can continue driving normally, only a message on the top advised me the the server is not answering
3.- I do not see relationship, but just started happening after I changed my Ssd for one with more capacity 2 weeks ago

After the de connection, I have to restart the game, them I came back to pits to set petrol, to avoid desqualification, and also I got a penalty... I do not know why...

After that all the crew were 1 century away.
However, I enjoyed, congrats to the podium and thanks Han for organise it

See you next week, also you Ricardo

Thanks Bouke, I had the feeling I am faster. However I had another dexconexión like last week. Let's see if anyone can help, because is quite annoying.
2.-It is different of what happened before, now, I just realice I have the dexconnection because everybody desapear, but I can continue driving normally, only a message on the top advised me the the server is not answering
3.- I do not see relationship, but just started happening after I changed my Ssd for one with more capacity 2 weeks ago

After the de connection, I have to restart the game, them I came back to pits to set petrol, to avoid desqualification, and also I got a penalty... I do not know why...

Great pace, Jose!!:thumbsup:

Easy race for me, Thomas, Allan and Jason were noticeably faster, so as soon as they got close, I just let them pass. They seemed to celebrate that moment by throwing themselves off the circuit. I was even going to let Thomas pass, but he celebrated by throwing himself off the circuit before I let him pass:O_o:. It was only the last 10 minutes that I fought Paul and Thomas to stay in hopefully my final race position.
A circuit I really struggled with, some corners suited me, most I struggled with, so in the end a very lucky race for me from the first multiple car accident which got me a free gap, to the fact I did not need to push, it would have been pointless anyway.

F01C6F74-5956-4948-AEA6-788156AF968C.jpeg

Jose, I noticed that your discord sound when you speak is of very low quality, like a very bad phone line. Seems like something in your online connection is not set up right. Not sure what though, anything changed in your providers settings? Any changes in your local home network? Cable/wifi issue? Tried reconfiguring your network settings?

Last edited:

Hey Jose, Bouke is right about two things. Yes, your pace has gone up a lot and yes, your discord voice is not right. If people are not responding at any time it is because it is hard to understand you mate.

That was quite fun, albeit not very eventful for me. For some reason I just couldn't quite gel with the track. I felt like it required a bit of a change in the way I usually drive. Nonetheless a educative track for me. Will come back here and practice until I "get" the track.

The incident at the start caught me by surprise. All of the sudden I saw Paul going sideways and couldn't stop in time, turning me around 180 degrees.

@Boukâh, don't worry too much. I was driving behind you guys when the incident happened. You guys both went for the same gap. These things happen. I'm just surprised it didn't happen before seeing how slow the Suzuki's are at the start.

After Bouke crashed and Jose's connection dropped I found a huge gap in front of me so I started hotlapping, trying to make something happen.

Not sure what happened, but after 15-20 min I found @gearwhine behind me. I guess he must have pitted quite early. He got very close but made a small mistake and spun. Some time later I was losing focus and making mistakes so I decided to pit. By then I was quite sure Steve already overtook me so wasn't sure what the remainder of the race had in store for me. To my surprise with 20 minutes to go, there he was again, 4 seconds behind me!

Knowing he was faster than me, it was only a matter of time before he would overtake me. To make things easier for him I bumped into some walls. Suddenly the gap was 1-1.5s. Ten minutes to go, Steve is right on my ass and with 5 laps to go he overtakes me. Pushed as hard as I could but he was just too fast and comfortably grew the gap.

Great racing with you again, Steve. Not too much battling this time around, but I had fun trying to keep you behind me.

Now on to Battenbergring! Looks like a fun, fast track. Can't wait to miss my braking point and mow some grass.

Congrats to the podium, thanks all for participating and thank you Han for organizing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-19-41-36.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-19-41-36.jpg
    913.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-19-59-47.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-19-59-47.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-20-3-41.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-20-3-41.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_r3_suzuki_swift_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-19-42-26.jpg
    Screenshot_r3_suzuki_swift_rmi_troytonraceway_8-11-123-19-42-26.jpg