AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Keimola, Wed 22nd February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A bit iff-topic but I gotta ask... who's going? :D How about a Multiclass gathering there?

8C7BAB41-AEFB-40EA-BB8F-247FE8D41CF7.jpeg

I am working on the idea of maybe making it happen with a visit to Dortmund with my other half. Combine my interests with her need to remove me of my money by having trips away all the damn time. Going to sit on it for now and NOT say a word for a while. If i do, she will be booking ferries and hotels and stuff. Would be good to meet up with you guys and see your faces rather than the backs of your heads as you drive away from me every week.

So, Keimola, HMMM?

Interesting and deceiving little track :rolleyes:

Firstly, I learned from a trustworthy source ( the Internet) that Finnish people are very knowledgable in manufacturing and demolishing of strong spirits.
This really shows in the camber of this track, always to the wrong side :(

And about the "constant radius corners" Han, you have been deceived!

7bukqn.jpg

Well you hit the nail right on the head there Han, this is such a difficult track for the Abarth any slight miss judgement and it will not end well, as you try and not get sucked into the camber, added to that get a wheel on the grass and you are gone, try and use and use some of the kerb and you will bounce away like ping pong ball.
Normally I always drive the namby pamby airy fairy hoity toity Mazda just to get a better understanding of the circuit, did not do that, so it may be the same for the Mazda boys too.
DAB974D6-B99A-4551-A832-354E0E11587B.jpeg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 48 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%