Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Motorsport Games Announces INDYCAR Partnership

Though I by far like "open code moddable sims" to "rigid moneymaking sims" (where you have to buy an entire new game for each new season...), this will definately be a title I'll look more into, and first time since the splendid CARTFactor 1998 mod for rFactor(1) I'll drive a modern prime american openwheeler again :)

And if the developers do have the intention and success of cross platform "real sim" competition I can only see this as a real opportunity to lurk the major console player market into the real sim world.
Think of online cross-platform competition series, based on a common state of the art real sim engine, it would bring hope to our niche sport for the future.

But please dont turn into PC3-like things as closed pits and so on. Pit stops should ofcourse be as manual as they can be.

Last edited:
:) Looking forward to it, it's been a long time coming, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. I've got enough out and out race sims, so I don't mind it being a (Codemasters type) 'sim-cade' as long as it drives well, the AI race properly and it is a believable experience.