MotoGP18 | AERO FAIRING UPDATE - Ducati, Yamaha, Aero Fairing

MOTOGP18.jpg

Screenshot%2B%252811%2529.png

Screenshot%2B%252815%2529.png

Read more about this resource...

first of all you win speedster i'm still loughing for this and i'm agreed
"This mod will be released with 1 condition

I want these posts disappear from this planet"
then yeah! your work is amazing and last i have cancelled from my hdd your mod i supposed now "custom helmet for career" wait for your own shared

edit: i' has forget, papuzu will be mad for this, expecting a hard stolking if you don't share this work!!!ahahahahaahha

Last edited:
The last link remains, in addition to the ones that are deleted, you can still download it. The author seems to have disappeared, he does not comment.

The last link remains, in addition to the ones that are deleted, you can still download it. The author seems to have disappeared, he does not comment.
you cannot download the mod.don't try to spread lies across the community dude.when go to version hitory and download it, it gives an txt file instead of the mod.

you cannot download the mod.don't try to spread lies across the community dude.when go to version hitory and download it, it gives an txt file instead of the mod.
I did not say that, I said that what he wants to be deleted can still be downloaded, I use google translator. I'm here a lot longer than you in the community. I'm not a child, the community does not get confused, do not underestimate them

Last edited:
Yo no dije eso pedazo de salame!! I did not say that, I said that what he wants to be deleted can still be downloaded, I use google translator. I'm here a lot longer than you in the community. I'm not a child, the community does not get confused, do not underestimate them
meybe you must double check before next time you comment.hahaha......
don't get upset mate.i wasn't beieng serious.if you are not angry drop a reply dude.

what would now be cool is if someone did the new red eneos part of the bike to alternate it in circuits:

Attachments

• 2018-jerez-motogp-qualifying-results-3.jpg
    2018-jerez-motogp-qualifying-results-3.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 262

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering