MGP17 MotoGP XReal Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolutely fantastic mod! But i would like to make a suggestion. If later in the development of this mod you decide to mix the physics mod BETA2 with this pack, please considering making a version without it aswell :) I just wanna feel fast when playing, i do not want things tough. :) Thank you.

only one word jonix that's fantastic!! like everything of this mod. love the way you modded tracks, and like too mutch the feeling with bike, i' m old school driver, brake only with front and sometime rear when i remenber to use ahahah, but in this mod you can be aggressive but if you want to gain advantage you must be smoother, it's always funny to looke how the bike shake when you accelerate too early or level up the front wheel, for now to me you can' t touch nothing, only one thing have seen in a trial gp with motogp bikes in jerez, have drived with ducati and in quali and also in gp the rear tyre wear is going overheat after only two laps, and loosing grip to mutch, but it remain also if i change from soft to medium or hard tyres, the setup is default and phisics are pro,always rear became overheat after two laps,and still remain til end of gp also if changing driving too smoother

only one word jonix that's fantastic!! like everything of this mod. love the way you modded tracks, and like too mutch the feeling with bike, i' m old school driver, brake only with front and sometime rear when i remenber to use ahahah, but in this mod you can be aggressive but if you want to gain advantage you must be smoother, it's always funny to looke how the bike shake when you accelerate too early or level up the front wheel, for now to me you can' t touch nothing, only one thing have seen in a trial gp with motogp bikes in jerez, have drived with ducati and in quali and also in gp the rear tyre wear is going overheat after only two laps, and loosing grip to mutch, but it remain also if i change from soft to medium or hard tyres, the setup is default and phisics are pro,always rear became overheat after two laps,and still remain til end of gp also if changing driving too smoother
Hi, thanks for the kind words!
I haven't modified MotoGP category, only moto3, so I don't know what you're referring to... Motogp will be modified once I'm done with moto3 and maybe moto2

Hi, thanks for the kind words!
I haven't modified MotoGP category, only moto3, so I don't know what you're referring to... Motogp will be modified once I'm done with moto3 and maybe moto2
hey jonix are you sure ? maybe something on tracks? cause i have tried some laps on time trial on your modified track with your data.mix and the way to ride the bike is changed really using the same default setup bike is different on breaking or accelerate and the breking time is also different, in moto 3 have noticed the differnce is more touchble and it's a great work but is strange if you say that nothing is different ok i 'testing later without your data

hey jonix are you sure ? maybe something on tracks? cause i have tried some laps on time trial on your modified track with your data.mix and the way to ride the bike is changed really using the same default setup bike is different on breaking or accelerate and the breking time is also different, in moto 3 have noticed the differnce is more touchble and it's a great work but is strange if you say that nothing is different ok i 'testing later without your data
I don't remember chaning anything regarding MotoGP phsyics to be honest..I might be wrong. But if I changed something it's very very small, there shouldn't be much of a difference. Let me know ;)

Sorry, but please don't circumvent our download system.

There is no problem uploading the mod here, but not a text file containing a link to an external download.

Cheers

Edited to add TOS - Link Here :-

It's strictly forbidden to deep-link, and bypass our site, to our resources and modding files for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by RaceDepartment to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 66 64.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 42 41.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 44 43.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 20 19.6%
Back