MGP17 MotoGP XReal Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonix submitted a new resource:

MotoGP XReal Mod - Work in progress

Hay guys. I made some works on MotoGP17 and I thought I'd share. I need some feedback and testing, so you can help me out.

7dZcG9J.jpg

This is an early version and there's still too much to do.

Installation: Download the mod, extract MotoGP 17 folder from the rar and copy/paste it over the default game, overwriting the default MotoGP 17 and every other file.

Read more about this resource...

This is an early version meant for testing purposes. If you want to help me then give me feedback, any help is welcome.

This isn't unfortunately anywhere close being the final version of the mod. Too much work to do still.

so time are changed in this mod? what times they do in losail circuit?
Mmm yeah only race times have been modified as of now. Moto3 AI now laps around 2.08 in Losail if I remember correctly. But I've changed the spline slightly so there might be errors, I haven't checked yet after the latest updates

Mmm yeah only race times have been modified as of now. Moto3 AI now laps around 2.08 in Losail if I remember correctly. But I've changed the spline slightly so there might be errors, I haven't checked yet after the latest updates

Would you answer a question for me ?

ok sorry. I have my data mix modded. So I want to know what files INSIDE your data mix are modified, to copy paste them into mine and pack a new data

Can't you simply unpack your data and overwrite what you've modified?
I've modified Physics, and Vehicles folders

Thanks for working on the Sachsenring: it's a magnificent track.
I hope Phillip Island and Mugello will be your next steps: they look so weird in the game (maybe it's just the awful soil outside the curbs)
Sachsenring is almost done. I think next is Assen because I already started working on it before doing Sachs, but yeah Mugello needs rework. Unfortunately some tracks have a poor basis so even if you tweak the textures it won't improve much. Austria has a great basis, Philip Island is terrible unfortunately. But time will tell

Sachsenring is almost done. I think next is Assen because I already started working on it before doing Sachs, but yeah Mugello needs rework. Unfortunately some tracks have a poor basis so even if you tweak the textures it won't improve much. Austria has a great basis, Philip Island is terrible unfortunately. But time will tell
Thank you mate, I always appreciate your work :)

Thank you mate, I always appreciate your work :)
Thanks for the kind words!

So, I've figured out the problem with the textures.
After Patch 1 Milestone remove the full support for Aplha textures.
Before, you could save every texture with alpha channel, even if the default texture didn't have it. Now, if you do it, the texture in game will look weird. This affects especially the bump maps, which were being rendered heavier than the stock texture.

I've been opening and saving without alpha channel every texture that I've modified (except the textures that actually needs an alpha channel)

Jonix updated MotoGP XReal Mod with a new update entry:

Tiny steps

An update for the mod. Next update won't come anytime soon due to me having exams :(.
_________
Installation: Download the mod, extract MotoGP 17 folder from the rar and copy/paste it over the default game, overwriting the default MotoGP 17 and every other file.

Assen screenshot:
Moto_GP17_2017_07_01_19_58_58_64.png
V 0.2
CHANGELOG:

Tracks
-Corrected weird alpha channel behaviour for Jerez, Argentina
-Assen...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Jonix. It seems an interesting mod. If I have my motogp17.mix already modded...what files in yours are the ones inside I need to replace?
Hi I've already replied to that..But here's a list

DATA\VEHICLES\...
DATA\TRACKS\...
DATA\PHYSICS\TYRES\...
DATA\GRAPHICMANAGER.BML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues