MGP14 MotoGp 14 Career Thread

Here you can share you career info, let us know what did you achieve as a young rider!

I'm currently racing for KTM ajo, but right after Mugello I've signed for the SKY VR 46 team (what a dream!) and I will be racing for them for the rest of the season. I'm playing on realistic difficulty, pro physics, so much fun!

I just found out Milestone put Test sessions in the career, just like in real life! There are test sessions in Mugello, Brno and Valencia (I guess here you start to work on the following season), the day after the race. Well done Milestone!

Just got 2nd place in Jerez, starting from 9th, best result so far in my first year of Moto2. I retired in Termas because I kept losing positions and I crashed in the last lap.
I'm using the physics and AI mod, tcs off on real difficulty. I hope to sign for NGM forward soon, I need a more competitive bike
Gresini isn't that good in Moto2. They won the first Moto2 season, yes, but they had Toni Elias, an experienced rider in the MotoGP class.
Try to go to Dynavolt or Aspar.

I know the team isn't that competitive, but I didn't have better options when I signed for them unfortunately, aspar or NGM are the best options available now, I hope they offer me a contract soon

My fictional driver: Alain Ross (21, from Great Britain)
The first season in moto3 was marked by ups and downs: the worst was the engine's failure at Sachsenring after a brilliant pole position under the rain, the best was my first winning ever in my home grand prix.
I'm in my second year in moto3, now finally in a very competitive team and I'm leading the championship. With 6 races to go and 47 points ahead Rins it will be an amazing final of season.

Realistic difficulty, Pro, no flashback. I love the true sim'.
Senza nome.png

MotoGP14X64 2014-07-11 18-31-46-11.png
MotoGP14X64 2014-07-11 19-07-28-08.png

Last edited:
My fictional driver: Alain Ross (21, from Great Britain)
The first season in moto3 was marked by ups and downs: the worst was the engine's failure at Sachsenring after a brilliant pole position under the rain, the best was my first winning ever in my home grand prix.
I'm in my second year in moto3, now finally in a very competitive team and I'm leading the championship. With 6 races to go and 47 points ahead Rins it will be an amazing final of season.

Realistic difficulty, Pro, no flashback. I love the true sim'.
View attachment 59212
View attachment 59208 View attachment 59209
I really like your year 1 and 2 results chart. Simply, but cool. How did you do it, I am looking to do something similar with my Career. Thanks!!

I finally signed for Pons HP team, after my worst race of the year in Mugello, finished in 19th position. I managed to win my first race with the new team immediately in Catalunya. My race pace was a constant 1,44,low
I'm now 52 points behind Rabat, P4, won two races, Le Mans and Barcelona, the championship is still long.
66VbnRn.jpg

Here we go: I am in my first full season and just signed with Red Bull Husqvarna (#78) after a short stint with Avant Tecno Husqvarna Ajo. Here is everything of relevance regarding this current Moto 3 season...I will update regularly from now on. This will include rumors, news, testing reports and the like.

2zf6ae0.jpg

28wc869.jpg

20qjcrl.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I started my career with Kiefer Racing Team. In the first season my results got better and better. In addition, I started three times from pole position (Assen,USA and Malaysia). My best result was 4rd in Malaysia. At the end of the season I got 102 points which means P 10 in the championship.

I absolutely fulfilled my target (P 22), so I got a Red Bull KTM for the next season, After a weak season start in Qatar I raced for the victory in Austin, but Fenati overtook me in the last corner.
After the bad race in Argentina I won my first Grand Prix in Jerez! All the time i was 3rd, 1-2 sec behind Fenati and Rins. But in lap 4 of 5 Fenati got a technical failure and Rins crashed into him -> P1 for me, lucky guy :D
After that I also won in Assen, Indianapolis, Silverstone and in my home country - Germany - too.

The fight for the championship was so exciting at the end of the season!
After 16 of 18 GPs standing: Miller (259) - Me (257) - Rins (256) - Marquez (241) - Fenati (235).
In Malaysia Miller, Fenati and I fought for the victory but suddenly Fenati had a technical failure again at a corner exit, so I couldn't avoid a crash -> At the end I claimed back to 5th again but Miller had a comfortable advance before the last race in Valencia.

After 17 of 18 GPs standing: Miller (284) - Rins (269) - Me (268) - Marquez (261)
I got P3 in qualifying, Rins started from P4 and Miller just from P9! In the race I did my job perfectly and could control the race in front. Alex Rins follows me with 1,5sec on P2, so the important aspect was Jack Miller.
At the end of Lap 1 of 6 Miller was 7th which meant that I would get the title because of more victories. But after Lap 2 Miller was 5th. The following laps he was on 6th which was also his finishing position. So Jack Miller won the title by one point! What a miss :(

Now I am in the Moto2 grid and race for Pons with Vinales and Salom as my teammates. Four races are done and I received 2 victories, 1x P3 and 1x P9 !

While the game has truly a lot of unsused potential I enjoy brilliant racing! :)
Where i can find the mod to the numbers and the helmets

Detailed updates on how this unfolded to follow, but for now here are the standings with 5 races to go in Season 1. I started with Avant Husqvarna, then Red Bull Husqvarna and finally signed a race ago with Red Bull KTM. Won my 2nd race of the season at Misano.

if8yoo.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies