Morning races

Hi there people.
As the title says i'm looking to folks to make some decent racing in the Morning period (Europe)
Im playing in public servers and sometimes its a pain to be rammed in the first corner and have to quit.

So if there is some gentleman available in the morning periods from 8:00 am GMT to 11.30 am GMT give me a call so we can organize some races.

I saw that lots of Australian racers are in the serves but they don't know about RD, since there is a dedicated server to AUS timezone they could take advantage of it too.

Well if no one come ill keep signing up alone to the RD daily events at 9:00 am xD

Cheers all.

Well im an aussie and id really like to get invovled in some racing, so your morning would be brilliant for me. i just need to get more pracitce! let me know what races you're planning on going to and hopefully i can get involved too

Is there any chance they would switch back to the old format? I can see how good it would be, however i would have trouble attending all those events due to work.... id probably only do events at those times if (or when? lol) i get into a league

People seem to like it better when the races are setup like the old way where there was a definite time and such. It feels more like being in a series, but not actually being in a series with the old setup. I guess it makes the competition seem a bit more important, not sure.

I can't express my feelings towards the new format as the thread for it was shut for a reason I am completely oblivious to, basically all of the drivers who liked the old format, 99% of them were against this new format. Yet it still stands, I wish dearly they witness the hit the racing club has taken, many drivers have looked elsewhere for racing now as the server contains no more than 10 people at one time. The RD Club had build up to be something great, then it was just smashed down again!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%