More buttkickers and an amplifier question

Hi everyone.

I’ve been enjoying a buttkicker 2 gamer with its provided amp on my racing sim rig (8020) for a couple of years now and want to extend my tactile setup.

Im thinking about getting a buttkicker advance (75-400w) for under the bucket seat (direct) and a buttkicker life mini (50 - 250w) for under the pedal plate. Obviously I need an amp to power these so I’ve been looking at the usual behringer nx1000 and 3000 amps. Firstly are those amps suitable? Secondly I notice that the lower end frequencies of those amps are 20hz and the butkickers go down to 5hz - I know the oem buttkicker amps do go down to 10hz but they either aren’t available or get great reviews. Anyone have any thought in the 20hz floor being a problem for the behringers?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone.

I’ve been enjoying a buttkicker 2 gamer with its provided amp on my racing sim rig (8020) for a couple of years now and want to extend my tactile setup.

Im thinking about getting a buttkicker advance (75-400w) for under the bucket seat (direct) and a buttkicker life mini (50 - 250w) for under the pedal plate. Obviously I need an amp to power these so I’ve been looking at the usual behringer nx1000 and 3000 amps. Firstly are those amps suitable? Secondly I notice that the lower end frequencies of those amps are 20hz and the butkickers go down to 5hz - I know the oem buttkicker amps do go down to 10hz but they either aren’t available or get great reviews. Anyone have any thought in the 20hz floor being a problem for the behringers?

Hi everyone.

I have 2 advances using the nx1000d and didn't have any problems around 22hz. You'll probably want an advanced under the pedal tray as well over the mini LFE

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back