Monza velodrome

Hi!
I thought I remembered kunos showing us laser scanned previews of the old monza track with the velodrome/cambered part/turn. Then I found the pictures at assettocorsa.net still there. In game I see that the road indeed exist but is blocked off.

Did he forget to make a layout for this part that is open or am I missing how to find it?

If it is supposed to be blocked off, did any modder open it up? Should be pretty easy.

I would like that too, for the 66 version at least. It wouldn't be suitable to race on Laser Scanned because its presently in no fit state to race on. Would make the most sense with some older cars. I think the reason it hasn't been modded is because it is an official track and noone wants to have their work compared to an existing official track.

I converted some tracks for netKar. The way that worked it would be very easy to transport the track and just remove the barriers blocking that part But I dont know how it's done in AC. And I'm guessing it wouldnt be legal to modify original content. It's a shame though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.