Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

@Phil Etty I'm going to guess that some of the changes made for GSC Extreme changed the names of some files. I haven't actually made a custom championship yet for GSC extreme, however due to rFm files no longer being hidden apparently CTDP's Championship Manager NX for rFactor now works (remembering that GSC is essentially a highly modified version of rF).

EDIT: Basically you're better off using this tool because it's easier to use with a proper GUI and stuff, it's essentially a "real program" compared to my script :)

Thanks for that link, works great, just cant create championships with modded cars :(? Can use the modded tracks though....

Another option I just found today is on rFactorCentral - take a look at Champ result (when you click on the download link, it is the 2.5 Christmas edition that you need to choose on the next page, seems to work best).
It works form the log results in your userdata folder. So you can add races from any mod to create a calendar, you can customise the points, AND it show the constructors points. :)

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/dloader.cfm?dlID=099A1A6A-BCE4-B685-739C23EF99A17A12

Apologies for the misleading FFB settings. Updated realfeel as i had an issue with my wheel and this feels much better. :redface::redface::redface:

[98T L]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-1500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

For some reason I stopped getting notifications in this thread, so sorry if I missed something and you were waiting for me. (Read back now though)

So my main concern with this mod is the sheer size. It's huge, and we can't expect people to be downloading gigs and having huge installs for club races. We can have one, yeah, but after that it's too much.

So my thoughts are to cut this mod down for the club races. For example, just take the endurance bit (Prototype and GT) and nothing else. Or do we just take the Blancpain bit, or just the ADAC bit, etc. We don't need it all for club races (do what you want for your own installs of course)

Thoughts?

@Paul Smith is right that everything has to match the FFB, etc veh files.

For some reason I stopped getting notifications in this thread, so sorry if I missed something and you were waiting for me. (Read back now though)

So my main concern with this mod is the sheer size. It's huge, and we can't expect people to be downloading gigs and having huge installs for club races. We can have one, yeah, but after that it's too much.

So my thoughts are to cut this mod down for the club races. For example, just take the endurance bit (Prototype and GT) and nothing else. Or do we just take the Blancpain bit, or just the ADAC bit, etc. We don't need it all for club races (do what you want for your own installs of course)

Thoughts?

@Paul Smith is right that everything has to match the FFB, etc veh files.

Hi Andrew, i have separated this mod into different classes, so only GT3 race against each other etc, and with the Realfeel for each class. It was a lot of work but it is sorted now.

So i could upload the .veh files to RD for people to d/l but i always put my mods in the Camaro's as i like to race the mini's. Mikks are in reiza5 (the minis).

As long as people have the mod then it should just copy over the .veh files and rearrange them as i have them.

Hi Andrew, i have separated this mod into different classes, so only GT3 race against each other etc, and with the Realfeel for each class. It was a lot of work but it is sorted now.

So i could upload the .veh files to RD for people to d/l but i always put my mods in the Camaro's as i like to race the mini's. Mikks are in reiza5 (the minis).

As long as people have the mod then it should just copy over the .veh files and rearrange them as i have them.
I'd be happy to have the files, yes please.

I'd be happy to have the files, yes please.

I do have access to the files for the GT2 class while i'm at work, so we can try those first and see if it works.

Its probably worth backing up your files first just in case or you want to switch back or something goes wrong. I will sort out the content to upload (only the.veh files) then put it up on RD then you can test it and see if its o.k then i can start doing the rest.

That o.k with Andrew?

I do have access to the files for the GT2 class while i'm at work, so we can try those first and see if it works.

Its probably worth backing up your files first just in case or you want to switch back or something goes wrong. I will sort out the content to upload (only the.veh files) then put it up on RD then you can test it and see if its o.k then i can start doing the rest.

That o.k with Andrew?
yep, thanks!

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Mikks Mod GT2 Categories & FFB Update - Separates GT2 Class & FFB

These are the .veh files that separate the GT2 class in Mikks mod, so only GT2 cars race against each other in the same race. Also the realfeel description is changed so it is just one entry for the GT2 class rather multiple entries for each car/skin.

This will place the cars in the Camaro section

Extract to your GSC Extreme folder.

Recommended real feel values (thanks Fernando Zart). Just copy and replace the ESGT2 MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2000.000000 entry in the realfeel settings...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back