MONTE ERICE (Sicily, ITALY)

Tracks MONTE ERICE (Sicily, ITALY) 0.85

Login or Register an account to download this content
AC TRAXX submitted a new resource:

MONTE ERICE (Sicily, ITALY) - SIM TRAXX; ASSETTO CORSA; HILL CLIMB; RALLY

MONTE ERICE (Sicily, ITALY)
(PUBLIC BETA v0.85 DOWNLOAD NOW!)
v0.9 with lots of improvements soon in closed beta tests

if You want to rate less than 5 stars please wait for v1.0!

14500748_1248915695159602_2792472644753048508_o.jpg
...​

Read more about this resource...

VERY NICE.//!///But I cannot play with several cars..when I try to play with 3 cars..all of them fall in a precipice..then back to pits.. Only my car will drive..the other ones don't move..
I am the only one? any solution to this?

there will be fix to that soon, for now please drive in multiplayer

Amazing work as usual. I've been using CamTool 2 lately. However, I can't save the camera sets I create. The files are generated, but the app simply won't let me save or load them. Is there something that can be done to figure this out? I've been searching with no success and I'd really like to make some epic replays. Anyway, it is a great mod, looking forward to the updates. Thank you for your attention in advance.

You have realized a dream of those who love this event and who regularly follow the Monte Erice Hill climb race (the most beautiful) in real life. You have done an excellent, extraordinary, superlative job. A heartfelt thanks to Massimo Grassa who has allowed all this already for several years starting with RFactor.
I would like to suggest a detail. In the stretch that goes from the penultimate curve to the final straight that crosses the finish line, the branches of the trees on the right and left along the roadway almost touch each other, creating a lot of shadow in the track. If you do this, compatibly with the needs of graphics and you would add much more public would be the top of realism. Congratulations.

Last edited:
You have realized a dream of those who love this event and who regularly follow the Monte Erice Hill climb race (the most beautiful) in real life. You have done an excellent, extraordinary, superlative job. A heartfelt thanks to Massimo Grassa who has allowed all this already for several years starting with RFactor.
I would like to suggest a detail. In the stretch that goes from the penultimate curve to the final straight that crosses the finish line, the branches of the trees on the right and left along the roadway almost touch each other, creating a lot of shadow in the track. If you do this, compatibly with the needs of graphics and you would add much more public would be the top of realism. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea