Monster-AMG Motorsport | My Team Package

Skins Monster-AMG Motorsport | My Team Package 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
theslamslider submitted a new resource:

Monster-AMG Motorsport My Team Mod - Monster Energy decides to join F1 with a very strong support from Mercedes

View attachment 403694

Monster Energy decides to join F1 in order to challenge Red Bull and Alpha Tauri. The team will have huge support from the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team.
They will also have some American sponsors as well.

View attachment 403702

View attachment 403697

View attachment 403698

View attachment 403699

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi!
I found this awesome mod recently, but either way I installed I had one problem with it, which is in my team the racenet livery appears, while it seem to work the right way when I look at it in the main menü. Any idea how can i solve this problem? I want to use this so badly :(

Hi!
I found this awesome mod recently, but either way I installed I had one problem with it, which is in my team the racenet livery appears, while it seem to work the right way when I look at it in the main menü. Any idea how can i solve this problem? I want to use this so badly :(
I had this issue too, on the main menu all its okay (character, levery). But in the Myteam menu, the livery looks like an original one but with some blur. But character and insign are okay on MyTeam. The game is loading so much

Hi!

When you load your My Team save does the livery appear?

Well, it's going to be a little bit of spamming but I took a few screenshots from the game. I don't know how this works, but I hope it will help (sry if its not and doesnt even matter).

Attachments

• liverymenu01.png
    liverymenu01.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 201
The copy-paste version only works most of the time for just one version of the game. With the game being updated by Codemasters the copy-paste version cannot work properly. Try to make the manual installation. I made a video teaching how to do it.

No it doesnt work for any version of the game. Or, you're right if you're just talking about 1 day because I wanted to use this 2 days after u posted this mod.

Last edited:
Hello mate! i love the mod, although i have a problem.
i can't seem to run number 13, even though i have it selected the car seems to only run the number 1.
i tried forcing it by going on the file and replacing number 1 with 13, which worked, but made the number blurry. you got any solutions? much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello mate! i love the mod, although i have a problem.
i can't seem to run number 13, even though i have it selected the car seems to only run the number 1.
i tried forcing it by going on the file and replacing number 1 with 13, which worked, but made the number blurry. you got any solutions? much appreciated.

You need to replace the FOM and the My Team engine supplier number file.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.0%