F1 2010 Monaco Bug

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Whenever I drive at Monaco the car always seems very slow in a straight line and I can't lap within 8 seconds of the lap record even with the 85% grip mod and the car can't go above 150mph in the tunnel. I am using max downforce and shortest gears.

My best lap with the original grip was a 1:26 going slow through the corners. I can't lap faster than 1:22 with the 85% grip.

Anyone else having this problem?

Firstly, 85% grip will give you less grip, which makes you slower, 85% as apposed to 100% grip. Secondly more downforce = less top speed, and shorter gears = less top speed. does that answer your question?

For what its worth i put my lotus on pole using the engineers lowest downforce setup with a 1.16.3. Each car arives at a track with a setup/package based on that track, the setups you do at the track are just tweaking the setup, but the major factors and charactoristics will remain. A low downforce setup at monaco is different to a monza setup, where a high downforce setup is still low downforce. Quite confusing but thats how the game works, i know of no tracks where turning up the downforce has made me faster.

'Each car arives at a track with a setup/package based on that track, the setups you do at the track are just tweaking the setup, but the major factors and charactoristics will remain. A low downforce setup at monaco is different to a monza setup, where a high downforce setup is still low downforce.'

I was wondering about that for a while. Thank you. :) Although the main characteristics are there I still wished I would have access to telemetry graphs to optimise properly. I hope they integrate that with upcoming follow-ups to the game F1 2011...2012 etc

Greetings

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies