Moller Bil Audi RS3 (WTCR 2018 Mod)

Skins Moller Bil Audi RS3 (WTCR 2018 Mod) 2023-03-30

Login or Register an account to download this content
VLNfan submitted a new resource:

Moller Bil Audi RS3 (WTCR 2018 Mod) - NLS2022, NLS22, Audi, WTCR, Moller Bil, 24hNBR,

NLS 2023 Moller Bil Motorsport

for WTCR_2018_V2.0 mod

I am sorry that I really don't know anymore were I found the mod, it is a bundle with all TCR 2018 cars. In Content Manager you find the cars not in manufactuer folder. There is an own "WTCR Brand Folder". Car Name in GameData is wtcr_audi_rs3_lms_tcr, you find the car folder in:

I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\wtcr_audi_rs3_lms_tcr

I hope you can find the mod with this help and you can enjoy the livery...

Read more about this resource...

The KW and Yokohama stickers are in a file named TP56_BADGE.dds, check if you have that file in some other skin without those two logos. If you do, just include it with your skin. If you don't have it, send me a PM.

Last edited:
The KW and Yokohama stickers are in a file named TP56_BADGE.dds, check if you have that file in some other skin without those two logos. If you do, just include it with your skin. If you don't have it, send me a PM.
Thank you Mikke73, I will try to find this file today or tomorrow. If I do not find it, I will get in contact to you. Thanks for your support!!!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.9%