[MODULAR] - Michael Schumacher Benetton 1994 WDC team package -B194 Livery/Driversuite/Helm

MyTeam [MODULAR] - Michael Schumacher Benetton 1994 WDC team package -B194 Livery/Driversuite/Helm 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
mkramer0820 submitted a new resource:

[MODULAR] - Michael Schumacher Benetton 1994 WDC team package -B194 Livery/Driversuite/Helm - RELIVE THE DREAM OF 1994 ON SCHUMACHER'S FIRST WDC

Still a work in progress but the majority of it is near finished.

However feel free to live the dream and win the world driver championship like Schumacher's first in 1994.

Mod requires modular mods - Cannot be used for online sessions.

MY TEAM F1 2022: BENETTON 1994 - b194 - Bitburger Livery - Driver Outfit - Helm

****face swap if does not come with mod****
feel feel to reach out to me on any issues or questions. Enjoy the mod.

This mod contains:
- Car livery and rims
- Driver...

Read more about this resource...

the Benetton B194 had no Bitburger advertising in 1994, but Benetton Sportsystem. Bitbirger advertising came in 1995 on the Formula 1 car

Attachments

• Mick_Schumacher_-_Benetton_B194.jpg
    Mick_Schumacher_-_Benetton_B194.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 57
Hola el coche y los accesorios del equipo esta muy bien, pero no me aparece la cara de schumacher. Tengo los modular mods y los he copiado en la carpeta " ACTIVE " pero sigue sin aparecerme

Not too bad, but I see you used the suit, shoes, gloves and cap I made for F1 2021 as a base: F1 2021 Myteam Benetton Ford 1994
You just replaced the United color of Benetton logo with Bitburger on the suit.
I would have liked you to ask me for permission to use them or to credit me for creating these textures...
Will provide credits in a min and feel free to take over the mod if you'd like posting one last update later today.

yeah, just export the _d livery file with ego archiver and import over your current fom car skin. I avoid that prefer modular though because it is easy to revert back to the original game files by moving 1 folder and reverifying your game files. but if you need help with a copy past version let me know.

Not sure what I am doing wrong but the livery does not appear for me. The car is invisible apart from the wheels and driver. Everything else is fine, in terms of helmet and driver suit so not sure what I have done? Any idea?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%