[MODULAR] AlphaTauri Lamborghini (FULL PACKAGE)

Skins [MODULAR] AlphaTauri Lamborghini (FULL PACKAGE) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Apophis_STR submitted a new resource:

[Apophis] AlphaTauri Lamborghini AT03L (FULL PACKAGE) - Minardi inspired AlphaTauri livery
AT03L j.jpg

AT03L a.jpg

AT03L k.jpg
AT03L m.jpg

AT03L f.jpg

pit a.jpg

Fully embracing its Italian heritage and paying homage to their past, the former Minardi - now AlphaTauri F1 team proudly dressed in their early days' iconic yellow livery, and is now powered by Lamborghini's brand new powerplant, the product of a joint-operation between the Italian brand and their close partner - Audi.
View attachment 599883View attachment 599871
View attachment 599870
View attachment 599872
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• AT03L l.jpg
    AT03L l.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 100
  • AT03L b.jpg
    AT03L b.jpg
    984.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Absolutely love the mod! But I already have a "ui_teams_logos.erp" file from another mod. How do I install the ".dds" files that you provided? The instuctions in the readme file were unclear.

Absolutely love the mod! But I already have a "ui_teams_logos.erp" file from another mod. How do I install the ".dds" files that you provided? The instuctions in the readme file were unclear.
-Download and use the Ego ERP Archiver, open your ui_teams_logos.erp with it.

-Then, you'll see there are 5x texaaray files on the left, and when you select each of them you will see a Ferrari logo on your right.

-Look below the logo of each texaaray files, you will see the file details and two tiny icons: < >, press < or > will switch to and display other team's logo.

-Move to the AlphaTauri's logo, then press XML Files at the top of the window, then press Import, and choose the DDS files that I provided and import them to replace the vanilla logos. Make sure you use the correct DDS file for each of the 5 texaaray files before importing them (the file names are long and can be confusing). You'll have to do the same steps for all 5 texaaray files.

-After you're done importing, make sure you go to File on the top left and save.

-Done!

Last edited:

-Then, you'll see there are 5x texaaray files on the left, and when you select each of them you will see a Ferrari logo on your right.

-Look below the logo of each texaaray files, you will see the file details and two tiny icons: < >, press < or > will switch to and display other team's logo.

-Move to the AlphaTauri's logo, then press XML Files at the top of the window, then press Import, and choose the DDS files that I provided and import them to replace the vanilla logos. Make sure you use the correct DDS file for each of the 5 texaaray files before importing them (the file names are long and can be confusing). You'll have to do the same steps for all 5 texaaray files.

-After you're done importing, make sure you go to File on the top left and save.

-Done!
Thank you! You absolute gem of a human being!

-Done!
i already do it but when i press xml files its not available

Guys, if you'd create a workaround, you can get it to work again.
Unbenannt.jpg
You need:
  • this mod's livery_alpha_tauri.erp
  • Modular Mods_F1 Team for MyTeam_v1.01 > AlphaTauri-for-MyTeam > myteam_f1_alpha_tauri.erp
  • F1 22 Modular Mods F1 Car Misc Templates > carmisc_alpha_tauri.erp
You change:
  • export all textures from this AT mod's livery_alpha_tauri.erp (EEA > textures > export all)
  • rename livery_alpha_tauri_erp_textures inside content from toro_rosso to xoro_rosso (folder and file names)
  • delete livery_alpha_tauri.erp
  • rename myteam_f1_alpha_tauri.erp to livery_alpha_tauri.erp
  • import all textures (EEA > textures > import all) and save
  • export toro_rosso-carmodel and toro_rosso-carshowroommodel from carmisc_alpha_tauri.erp
  • edit the two exported files (notepad) and replace toro_rosso with xoro_rosso for mat binding (emb) and model (idf) and save
    do not replace it at the top for vtf
  • import the two files back into carmisc_alpha_tauri.erp and save
@Apophis_STR I recommend saving paint_c and _d as at least bc3/dxt5 srgb, better bc7 srgb. dxt1 (linear) is better off used only for non detailed _s textures. And probably also a better fitting _s specular map to differ lighting on black and yellow.

Tweaked the _c to the blueish a bit and created a custom _s also using different wheels.
f122_at_yellow_old_new_spec.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes