F1M23 Mods with Game Pass version

Hello.

I was really excited as I saw that the F1 Manager comes to Game Pass so I can play it on PC. I also looked if it's possible to play the Game Pass Games with mods on PC and was really happy to see that it's possible.
Last year I bought the game via steam and modding was super easy.
Now I've done the same things with installing the mods (putting it into the Paks folder) but it just doesn't want to work. I guess because it just god added to it I can't find a video tutorial for it.
I only saw videos about f. e. Starfield where you have to create a mods folder but I don't know if thats the same.
And I saw a video from 2020 where the xbox app had an extra "Enable mods" button, but it seems that that's not the case anymore.

If someone could help me that would be amazing!!

Hello.

I was really excited as I saw that the F1 Manager comes to Game Pass so I can play it on PC. I also looked if it's possible to play the Game Pass Games with mods on PC and was really happy to see that it's possible.
Last year I bought the game via steam and modding was super easy.
Now I've done the same things with installing the mods (putting it into the Paks folder) but it just doesn't want to work. I guess because it just god added to it I can't find a video tutorial for it.
I only saw videos about f. e. Starfield where you have to create a mods folder but I don't know if thats the same.
And I saw a video from 2020 where the xbox app had an extra "Enable mods" button, but it seems that that's not the case anymore.

If someone could help me that would be amazing!!

Last year I bought the f1 manager for steam and I didn't have any problems with the mods on this website, now I am with gamepass and the mods don't work for me

so its hiden files so if you want to find your saves and stuff so you can edit it its normally here
%LocalAppData%\Packages\FrontierDevelopmentsPlc.21035A543665E_ft442cafaz8hg\SystemAppData\wgs\000901FF6DB741B9_00000000000000000000000079448BDD

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.