Modern GT3 car mods...

I have the RSS Bayro mod and was looking for some other more modern GT3 car mods to go along with the newer BMW, like the Vantage, 720S, etc. I got the idea after watching a video of Rfactor2's GT3 Challengers pack. I have searched around google and found a few, but the quality is lacking on some of them and don't know which ones are considered the best.

I don't mind doing the leg work to test them, but was wondering if people more experienced with this game would mind telling me if these mods even exist so I don't waste my time searching everywhere for nothing.

I’m running a combo grid with Kunos gt3 and gte cars, URD (ford gt, vantage, m8, rsr 2018), rss (m6 gt3) and conversion mods of ACC cars from gt planet guys (nsx gt3, lexus rc-f, 720s). A little BOP tweaking would be great but even with defaults I’m having a blast racing against those cars on Nordschleife (endurance).

I’m running a combo grid with Kunos gt3 and gte cars, URD (ford gt, vantage, m8, rsr 2018), rss (m6 gt3) and conversion mods of ACC cars from gt planet guys (nsx gt3, lexus rc-f, 720s). A little BOP tweaking would be great but even with defaults I’m having a blast racing against those cars on Nordschleife (endurance).

I got the nsx and 720s, but I didn't see the Lexus. Will have to go back to GT Planet and have a look around. I thought I read somewhere that RSS is intending to do a GT Pack of modern cars to go along with their Bayro. I hope that's true, but for now, these ACC conversions are amazing. I really love the 720s. The only problem I have with them is balancing performance. I seem to run laptimes with the ACC conversions about 1-2 seconds slower than what I can do in the Kunos GT3 cars and the Bayro 6 from ACC.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 461 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.2%
Back