Mod version does not update without uploading new version

I was told for my mod by moderators, to not upload that many versions of the mod. The reasoning here would be bandwidth and/or storage.
(This considering a self report regarding the ability to delete release versions of my own mod. I used to be able to delete older versions myself which I did before this ability has been taken from me. Also consider that the app is only 10 megabytes and many other mods are way bigger than this.)

So who owns my mod here? I do. I see this as worrying since my ability to delete older versions of my own software has been deleted. This also applies to me being able to fend risks in terms of software security, I want to be able to respond to security risks by being able to delete those versions so users are not at risk
(And yes sometimes you need to patch software and I only want the best for the users of my mod so they are not at risk)

My license and copyright still applies. So can we get the rights back to delete versions of our own mod? I'd happily keep the history at 5 versions max which is 50 mb of storage.

So the suggestion here is to being able to control the history of your own mod whilst having the version to be updated without having to upload a new version..

Last edited:
We'd like to be able to enable users to delete old versions of their mods, but at present that's not possible I'm afraid.
You can however just file a report and ask us to clean it up for you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back