mod vehicles without sound after patch v1.5.5.0

Unfortunately, mod vehicles no longer have their own engine sound, which is a shame. does anyone know where the problem could be?

I wanted to drive some LMP vehicles at Le Mans. but no sound.

I also tried other mods, with the same result

Mod vehicles no engine sounds what a disaster what are Reiza thinking hope they patch it, it will drive people away me included. Its the third party content that got me here could be back to AC.

Hi thank you for your reply, but if you recheck my post you will see I did not post any link or links, it just states the thunderflas mods had been updated, again I did not post any link/s. ?
Mediafire link in your post, which is against our ToS
Screenshot_20240105-082023.png

Some PC2 cars have not had their sound files updated, the Ferrari 250gto is one, the Sound file is "ferrari_250_gto.csdbin" all you need do is pick a .csdbin file that works from a car you like
rename it to ferrari_250_gto.csdbin and copy it into the Automobilista 2\Vehicles\ferrari_250_gto then overwrite the original works a treat.

YOU CAN DO THIS ON ANY CAR IN GAME.

Last edited:
Some PC2 cars have not had their sound files updated, the Ferrari 250gto is one, the Sound file is "ferrari_250_gto.csdbin" all you need do is pick a .csdbin file that works from a car you like
rename it to ferrari_250_gto.csdbin and copy it into the Automobilista 2\Vehicles\ferrari_250_gto then overwrite the original works a treat.

YOU CAN DO THIS ON ANY CAR IN GAME.
I can't find the sound of the Porsche Cup car... There isn't a file with that extension...

UPDATE
I've found the files and it didn't work either...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea