Mod Tracks not recognised

I have unzipped and installed the following tracks :-
bathurst_fm7
bridgehampton
donningtonpark
lemans_2017
road_america
I made sure that each folder I put in ". . . /content/tracks/" was the original folder, and not the additional folder that winRAR created.

However, when I start Assetto Corsa (v1.16.3), none of the mod tracks show up in the Tracks Menu.
I have seen that many people can see the tracks in the menu, but they won't load.
I can't even see the tracks.:(
Each track folder that I've placed in Assetto Corsa has similar folders/files to the default tracks.

Just realised how stupid I am.:rolleyes:
When I was going into the Tracks Menu, I didn't see that it was about half way through the list.
I scrolled down, but didn't scroll up.
They are all there except lemans_2017.
Still can't see it.
Any ideas?

Just realised how stupid I am.:rolleyes:
When I was going into the Tracks Menu, I didn't see that it was about half way through the list.
I scrolled down, but didn't scroll up.
They are all there except lemans_2017.
Still can't see it.
Any ideas?
I would bet that if you open the lemans_2017 folder you will find an other folder that contains the file and folders of the track. That is the folder that should be in the folder track.

I would bet that if you open the lemans_2017 folder you will find an other folder that contains the file and folders of the track. That is the folder that should be in the folder track.
I've just checked (for about to 20th time) and the "lemans_2017" folder is definitely the original folder with all the relevant folders and files.

Just scrolled through the Tracks Menu against and suddenly realised my stupidity is on show again.:poop::redface:
Le Mans is there (both day and night), except it is listed as "Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans)".

I'm certain some moderator is going to kick me off for wasting everyone's time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.