Mod, Helmet and Skin requests go in here

Is it possible to make Lotus E20 Monaco 2012 livery?
d12mon10.jpg

Great, thanks for the link. Ok, I've painted the flat image but how do I turn it into a 3D helmet like the one in the link?

Open the 3D helmet in Photoshop.

Open up the 2D helmet layer by double clicking the the layer under the small thumbnail image.

Place your painted image onto this layer, then just return to the 3D helmet and it should apply itself.

Right more questions :) Is there a faster way than I'm doing it... To make any changes show on the 3D image I am having to save the changes to the 2D image, then reload the texture on the 3D image. Is there an "on the fly" option I'm missing?

Right more questions :) Is there a faster way than I'm doing it... To make any changes show on the 3D image I am having to save the changes to the 2D image, then reload the texture on the 3D image. Is there an "on the fly" option I'm missing?

You shouldn't need to save after each change. After you have changed something, just click on the 3D model window tab. Make sure you click on the 2D layers tab under the thumbnail each time you return to change something. Don't just click on the 2D layers open window tab, as changes made sometimes do not apply to the 3D model when you return.

Do it this way and the 3D model will update each time you go back to it.

Would anyone want to tackle one of my requests? My idea was kinda like a McLaren helmet with this Vodafone "ring" going there. Then I would like it to be Finnish schemed. Like maybe a flag somewhere. Feel free, the only thing it HAS to have is the Vodafone "ring", maybe a Johnnie Walker logo somewhere and the Finnish scheme. Doesn't need to be blue and white coloured. Use your imagination. Would be grately appriciated :) Thanks!

Hi guys, I have been working on a helmet but my limited ability and creativity is showing, so I was hoping some of you could create an amazing helmet for me :) Here is my attempt which will give you an idea of what I want. I am happy to leave the creative decisions up to you :)

cougarhelmetwip.jpg

By cougar888 at 2012-05-28

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes