Mobile Driving/Flying Cockpit with Motion and Tactile ( Build )

A rig is a personal thing, and individual philosophies are an even more personal. There is no point in arguing about any of that or about thresholds of performance to make tactile enjoyable for a given person. That's different for everyone.

The whole Race Bass concept is centered around creating a premium tactile experience with standards to minimize the variables between different rigs to get a uniform tactile experience.

If the whole concept of standardization goes against your grain and makes you feel like you are being forced to do things you don't want to do than don't do it. Build your own and be happy! If the idea of spending around $3,000 or more for hardware from 3rd parties is not for you, than don't do it! Build your own and be happy!

The RaceBass concept involves a lot of testing, documentation, and support. There has been testing of additional dsp amps, different ways to attach exciters. There is continued work being done on isolation. There is a growing amount of documentation being created and new DSP profiles. Hardware has been designed and is now being used to help some people to isolate their seats. That's what I helped with and I was happy to be a part of it.

This is all about creating the tools, parts and instructions to enable a successful DIY tactile solution on the first attempt.

So far most of the systems I'm seeing go together are very high end systems using TST-429's and BK-LFE's and 3000D's and various DSPamps or EPQ 304's along with the RaceBass springs. I just saw a system with multiple TST's and BK's under the seat. The number of people going this route is increasing quickly. We had 6 more people added just today.

This is just one of many paths a person can take if they want to.

If you aren't interested than don't do it!

Last edited:
@TonyMM WTF are you going on about now. Something else I have zero interest in hearing about? Sounds about right.

I've said repeatedly that I'm extremely happy with my HE Sprints and that I've put a great deal of effort into setting them up perfectly.

Do you seriously feel the need to continue to drop unwanted crap here and in other people's build threads.

Don't know why I didn't think about this sooner but you can block TonyMM on here to filter him out. This dude loves to tell everyone he's an engineer and ex FIA GT2 racer but doesn't add much to the conversion. Just a bunch of noise that I can now filter.
Thanks! Just set the ignore filter on him and blocked him from messaging me in Discord earlier.

Seems like you have his MO pretty well nailed.

If it were just my thread, I might have let it go, but it's not. He's obnoxious like this all over messing with other people too.

All the smiley laughy emojis don't cover the stench he leaves everywhere.

How many quotes do you think you can ask a business for before it starts to look like harassment. 5? 10? 15? How about even more than that?

Not my idea of fun, any of it.

Last edited:
Glad the TonyMM persona is gone, but there were also two accounts that left reactions on these recent posts with completely private profiles.

trollaccounts.jpg

Completely private accounts just to help make it look like people were siding with him ?

Seems like a lot of inactive accounts involved just popped up all of a sudden to contribute to this exchange.

How many other sleeper accounts does a Troll need to use to cause trouble with?

Last edited:
Thanks! Just set the ignore filter on him and blocked him from messaging me in Discord earlier.

Seems like you have his MO pretty well nailed.

If it were just my thread, I might have let it go, but it's not. He's obnoxious like this all over messing with other people too.

All the smiley laughy emogies don't cover the stench he leaves everywhere.

How many quotes do you think you can ask a business for before it starts to look like harassment. 5? 10? 15? How about even more than that?

Not my idea of fun, any of it.
Yup I did the same on Discord after I blocked him here. His usage of emojis reminded me of a 10 year old. I'm actually surprised he was tolerated for that long here and on Sim-Hub Discord.

Glad the TonyMM persona is gone, but there were also two accounts that left reactions on these recent posts with completely private profiles.

View attachment 538343

Completely private accounts just to help make it look like people were siding with him ?

Also not sure about the last post two back either. Only 2 posts in 5 years of having an account here.

Seems like a lot of inactive accounts involved just popped up all of a sudden to contribute to this exchange.

How many other sleeper accounts does a Troll need to use to cause trouble with?
We'll know it's him if he ever mentions he's an engineer that is also a ex GT2 driver. We know he can't stop sharing that.

OK, thanks. I would love the racebass guys to be able to clarify this if you can ask someone.

I dont care what the pricing model is, simtag will take my money, if they will take my money today we should have a clear understanding today.
Here is a clear understanding, you tell people on Discord not to buy the official products, you remember, the spring/isolators idea you took from me to use for your own rig. Yet now, amusingly here you are wanting to buy the official hardware, for yourself as you thought it would grant you access to our effects.

So what is the deal with getting the profiles?

I have said, even though I did my own I would be happy to pay something. Simtag have said that if I buy from them I would get access to the RB discord and still have to donate in the order of $100 additionally to still get the profiles.

It should be a bit more clear what is supposed to happen, what you have to pay, to whom and to get what?

It's one thing buying another set of isolators - which I wouldnt mind doing as I could put those on the pedals as well as having contributed. So even though I could build more isolators myself I would just consider the extra cost a donation towards the effort. The sticky point is if buying a set of isolators does not actually give you access to them.

Why is there no clear articulation on this?

Their is no deal, as the profiles themselves are not charged for. Yet you continue to have problems accepting that a community for everything that it does to help people with their tactile. A group of people gathered who support the concept we share. For some reason asking people for a donation (of their chosen value) for all their efforts and to open up the full content of that community relates only to "paying for effects".

Here you are giving people the impression you would have to buy springs from Simtag and as it reads to me then also donate in the order of $100 to get access to the effects. This is very misleading in how it is worded....

Now come on man... The people that have caused misinformation, strife, issues and personal insults to me or others, here or elsewhere, remind me again why we should allow them into our own community?

Last edited:
Here is a clear understanding, you tell people on Discord not to buy the official products, you remember, the spring/isolators idea you took from me to use for your own rig. Yet now, amusingly here you are wanting to buy the official hardware, for yourself as you thought it would grant you access to our effects.

Their is no deal, as the profiles themselves are not charged for. Yet you continue to have problems accepting that a community for everything that it does to help people with their tactile. A group of people gathered who support the concept we share. For some reason asking people for a donation (of their chosen value) to open up the full content of that community only relates only to "paying for effects".

Here you are giving people the impression you would have to buy springs from Simtag and as it reads to me then also donate in the order of $100 to get access to the effects. This is very misleading in how it is worded
Thanks, I already got your reply from the other thread.

It is what happens on diy forums, people see what others are doing and want to try it. It's not uncommon and I can't see that you should have much of an issue that people try something that has been shared.

You have got me mistaken with someone else, I have a number of times suggested that people get the isolators from simtag. Its here on the forums to read. As well as that, its not uncommon that those who want to might buy the parts themselves. I am not discouraging people doing for themselves what they can if they are so inclined. Its why so many of us have copies of something we have seen and were able to do similar ourselves.

Whats misleading? The only thing that seems misleading is you dont pay for the profiles? You dont get them when you buy the hardware, you dont get them when you join the discord but when you pay a donation the hidden section appears where you can download them? I think you may be the only one with the misleading words.

I understand how you are doing it and I am not beating you up about it. I just wanted to know how it works, and today is the first time we got the information from you.

Thanks, I already got your reply from the other thread.

It is what happens on diy forums, people see what others are doing and want to try it. It's not uncommon and I can't see that you should have much of an issue that people try something that has been shared.

You have got me mistaken with someone else, I have a number of times suggested that people get the isolators from simtag. Its here on the forums to read. As well as that, its not uncommon that those who want to might buy the parts themselves. I am not discouraging people doing for themselves what they can if they are so inclined. Its why so many of us have copies of something we have seen and were able to do similar ourselves.

Whats misleading? The only thing that seems misleading is you dont pay for the profiles? You dont get them when you buy the hardware, you dont get them when you join the discord but when you pay a donation the hidden section appears where you can download them? I think you may be the only one with the misleading words.

I understand how you are doing it and I am not beating you up about it. I just wanted to know how it works, and today is the first time we got the information from you.
Ahhh well, I wonder why buy the ones from Simtag when your copies are apparently better and can be done cheaper? Clearly conversation about the springs was being discussed. Others from these forums make more yes price-based comments but both to me are a kick in the balls to why people would support the official products.

Cheers lads...

Ahhh well, I wonder why buy the ones from Simtag when your copies are apparently better and can be done cheaper? Clearly conversation about the springs was being discussed. Others from these forums make more yes price-based comments but both to me are a kick in the balls to why people would support the official products.

Cheers lads...
You are reading way more in to this than there is.

I stated above and I have said before I would pay something when you had come up with a scheme. Above I said that I already have some isolators but I would be prepared to buy from simtag under the assumption that people would get access to the profiles.

Yes - that is supporting simtag and yourself by paying for something I dont need so that I can use the profiles. Is that not obvious? It is what I said above.

When I further said there is no point in myself buying them is because you made it clear that you dont get the profiles with the purchase and that you would not accommodate it if I did get them.

I am not sure if I am surprised or not how petty you have become.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 130 57.5%