Mixed and Balanced Grid Line-ups?

Thought Id create a thead for suggesting good combination of cars for close racing against AI? There are some cars (kunos and mods) that do not have similar cars and CM filter sometimes does not offer good suggestions. Typical races I do are:

GT3 and GT4: most variety of cars for close racing
RSS GT Mod: Need I say more?
Group C: Both 962, 787, Sauber C9
DTM: Kunos DTM cars, sometimes with the much quicker Calibra mod.
JGTC: Nissan v Honda v Toyota plus Kunos F1 GTR but the mod isn't the greatest.
F1 2004: Kunos F2004 v Williams FW26 Mod plus team skins
F1 1991: Williams, Jordan and Ferrari mods
F1 1967: Lotus v Ferrari Kunos
V8 Supercars. V8SCorsa mod
Classic Sports Cars: Kunos Cobra, GT40, 330 P4, 908 and mod Lola T70, not the most balanced but they all look so damn good together.

I do lots of single make/car races like Porsche Super Cup, Caterhams, Ginettas, Primera BTCC but I would like more variety in the grid lineups. CM filters do help when racing road cars but I tend to prefer race cars.

Any other cool combos out there? Is it easy to tweak balance of performance with restrictor/ballast?

Your 60's line up is so far apart you might as well add the GTA, 718RS, Fulvia, Giulia TZ and the 356A :p

Cobra closest to 33 Stradale. 330P4 too fast for GT40 & 908 unless at somewhere like Monza66 or Le Man's (it lacks top speed) and the Lola T70 is closer to the 917K but the Porsche needs quite a bit of slowing down.

This might work with the AI - Monza66 10Km with the 250F 12C and 25.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.