Missing tracks

Hello everyone

I'm having problems installing some tracks : they are installed in Locations directory but missing in game (not shown in the track selection menu).
As an example, I can only see 17 out of 18 tracks included in F1RT2008 trackpack, 7 out of 21 tracks of F1 2016 trackpack, 3 out of 16 of F1 87 trackpack :(
Am I missing something ?
Thanks a lot for your help

Already tried that with no success. It's not what I meant. The Steam software is not the same as the original game.
Steam version of Rfactor.exe is not the original application, it's a bootstrap connecting to Steam and then launching the game.
This has some counterparts.
One example is when I launch a rFactor dedicated to a Mod (remember I have on folder per mod), it connects to Steam and launches the original game (not the mod one). I have to shut it down (letting Steam active), launch it again to have the Mod.
That makes me think that the install is not the same maybe in other parts.

I'm definitively lost !
Stig, I tested your 50's sportscars mod (copying the rFactor folder to a specific rFactor-Sportscars50 Mod folder as usual) - great mod, thank you, fealing like Michel Vaillant in the first albums :) but I need to work to really be - and I can see the 1987 tracks !
Really don't understand the differences.

Last edited:
Michel Vaillant : I have some albums with him, in my country he was called : Mark Breton .
So I was rather old before I discovered its the same person .
The car I use in the video in this thread is a fictional Vaillante car. you can see the V badge on the instruments :) .

Great ! :thumbsup:
Hope we will not meet Texas Drivers ;)
I was particularly thinking of this one (in French, sorry)

1585989668579.png

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 396 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 251 44.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 267 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 119 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 158 27.7%
Back