AC MiniCooper @Cadwell Park, Tuesday 1st February 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am very confused:O_o:, can any throw any light on these problems?

1). Set up not loading or accepted even though it seems to be.

2). Inevitably with a default set up I went off, twice in the second lap, the first off at Mansfield which resulted in a long trip across the grass and the second time at the bottom of the mountain resulting in me cutting the corner there.
While on the same lap as everyone else, when I crossed the the finish line I was put back a lap and that happened every lap.
So the faster I went the more I travelled backwards eventually finishing 16 laps down.:thumbsdown:

I had no slow down or stop notice on screen. Is there a problem with this track or do you think it was something from my end? I noticed in practice that the track limits were very tight but in the race I had no warnings. I visited the pits three times to see if I could fix it but every lap I did put me another lap down. Very odd.

But despite that I was happy with qualifying in fourth but in the race I managed to time travel back to the sixties I think!!

Well done to the podium, pity there wasn’t more drivers and a nice event Han, just strange that I went backwards.

2). Inevitably with a default set up I went off, twice in the second lap, the first off at Mansfield which resulted in a long trip across the grass and the second time at the bottom of the mountain resulting in me cutting the corner there.
While on the same lap as everyone else, when I crossed the the finish line I was put back a lap and that happened every lap.
So the faster I went the more I travelled backwards eventually finishing 16 laps down.:thumbsdown:

I had no slow down or stop notice on screen. Is there a problem with this track or do you think it was something from my end? I noticed in practice that the track limits were very tight but in the race I had no warnings. I visited the pits three times to see if I could fix it but every lap I did put me another lap down. Very odd.

But despite that I was happy with qualifying in fourth but in the race I managed to time travel back to the sixties I think!!

Well done to the podium, pity there wasn’t more drivers and a nice event Han, just strange that I went backwards.
I wondered what was going on with your race. Default is awful with this car. No one else had a problem Paul, i would think a file check with steam will sort that out but very strange. Track limits were tight but only when qualifying did it cause an issue, not during the race.

Now this is one old car that has a lot of setup adjustments, so you really have to put the effort into setting it up, I doubt if I did a lap in this car prior to the event, just concentrated on the setup.
Normally I don’t bother with these old cars, managed to not come of at all, I would like to think it was down to my driving, unfortunately it was the setup.
Only managed to hang onto Axel for one lap, then he just disappeared up the road, eventually to really disappear .:roflmao::roflmao: That lad is quick.:)
I had a lot of luck in this race, had real problems from Allan, but his race was full of incidents which helped me no end, he kept lap after lap eating into the lead he gave me at the start.
If I heard correctly, knocked his glasses of his face and ended up last, I think,
Then he raced to get within a few seconds, then yo yo from there on till the finish.
Pity not more for this great event, so a thanks to @HF2000 for the race organisation. :)

That´s a problem that I have encountered several times in the last year,
last time was Road Atlanta :cry:

Setup tab clearly showed R.A. race, setup was quali.:poop:

Didn´t get far with 7 liters even with my advanced hypermiler techniques.

So now I check all the settings before entering the grid.
I´m using Content Manager with CSP and SOL

About you partly entering the shadow realm, maybe a sacrifice to the Gods of Ryzen??

(Yes, I have no friggin clou :redface:)

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
That´s a problem that I have encountered several times in the last year,
last time was Road Atlanta :cry:

Setup tab clearly showed R.A. race, setup was quali.:poop:

Didn´t get far with 7 liters even with my advanced hypermiler techniques.

So now I check all the settings before entering the grid.
I´m using Content Manager with CSP and SOL

About you partly entering the shadow realm, maybe a sacrifice to the Gods of Ryzen??

(Yes, I have no friggin clou :redface:)

MFG Carsten
Thanks Carsten,
I have had the set up issue before, still don’t know what causes it.

As for problem 2, I can only think that it is a peculiarity of this track as never experienced anything like it before. Maybe there are some hidden black holes that transported me back in time. Hopefully tonight will be better.:thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%