mini tablet as dashboard

I'd like to buy a mini tablet as dashboard, it will be mounted on CSL DD fanatec wheelbase
What would you recommend, guys?
Should 8 - 10 inches be okay?
Thank you in advance

I used an 8" for car info and a 10" for track map.

It comes down to preference. I tried the 10" for info and found it to be bulky and an immersion breaker.

You can even use an old phone also.

I've designed this universal phone-holder for the Fanatec-bases and SimuCube as well, but never thought anybody would want some bigger screen blocking the view to the display and if it's not blocking it, the FOV is wrong. I've also made a version for tablets, but for fixing it to aluminium profiles below, above or at the side of your screen(s) with adjustable joint-connectors. From my personal use I find anything larger than 6" is just useful for larger position-listings and IMO nothing that should be in the main focus all the time.

I've designed this universal phone-holder for the Fanatec-bases and SimuCube as well, but never thought anybody would want some bigger screen blocking the view to the display and if it's not blocking it, the FOV is wrong. I've also made a version for tablets, but for fixing it to aluminium profiles below, above or at the side of your screen(s) with adjustable joint-connectors. From my personal use I find anything larger than 6" is just useful for larger position-listings and IMO nothing that should be in the main focus all the time.
Does is work with the Simagic Mini Alpha Wheelbase ??
Thank you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea