RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

race 1 was pretty good......i failed my pit strateges because i really don't know nothing about consume of tyres and fuel, so i choose the wrong option.....next time maybe i will study it better :D

i had a little fight with Jan Wikstrom and it was fun.... but i did some mistakes and so he overtook me....after that he was a bit more fast and so he took some advantage on me......after that i did also another mistakes and so i decided to take it easy and took my car at the finish line....

race 2 was really fast for me......like happens often here at monza a T1 strike take me off the race.....btw for me is a NO PROBLEM.....tonight was a fun night and i did only 40 minuts of practice, so it was a good result for me :D

thx again cu at the next event maybe!!! ;)

P.S. Gratz the podium of both races!!! :D

This mod is awsome. Has to be the best F1 game out there..

I know I'm not the fastest guy in these, only driven them from today. But this has to be one of the worst events I've driven at due to some of the driving that took place. Race 1 T1, absolute carnage and although I started from the back due to a game crash during quali I tried to get through it the best I could but even then some people where trying to drive through anything in their way. I had to carry on the race with suspension damage but did my pitstop but never finished due to someone being over defensive into the last corner and broke right in front of me.

Race 2, well the same carnage as race 1 going into T1. You would think people would realise that the race cannot be won going into T1 but can end it for others. These cars need respect and those driving them need to respect others on the track and not just think of themselves.

Thanks for setting this up Eric and respect to RD for the hardware. Grts to all podium winners.

Race report.
Qualified in 5'th

Race 1, turn 1.... hit by 2 Ferraris cutting...

Race 1_T1.jpg

Race 2, turn 1.... hit from behind ending the race

Race 2_T1..jpg

Well it is sooooo fun with this T1 massacre every race.... why cant ppl ever learn ?

I think I just quit this

Guys, why don't you follow the rules or wasn't there any other rules than the blue flag?. I had to take all brakings little bit carefully than many of you and so many of you guys took a contact to my car but not waiting until I was on the track again. Why??? Next time it could be me who don't wait if I 'accidently' cause somebodys spin...be carefully...

Btw, I got stop and go penalty and then DNF in the 2nd race but it was me who was the victim, though :) ???

Ps. very good Qualification for me with my new personal lap record (7th). Race 1 I finished 8th (grats) and then was the Race 2...

Anyway it was a very good session tonight, I really enjoyed, thank you all.

See you soon on track!

I want to say that I am sorry for hitting those I hit and I am sorry that the incidence with the toyota driver but there was a Ferrari infront and blocking the road so I had to slow down and then the toyota driver went off track and lost his first race. And I am sorry for that Crash with the BMW driver, the car was still moving after the spin but it's still my fault. I hope nothing that happen today will be repeated again.

I want to say sorry to who was behind me on the grid in race 1, I am going to be honest, I turned the engine off while waiting for everone to join the grid and when the last person joined I couldnt start it again, I had 2 keys mapped 1 for ignition and 1 for starter but nothing worked athough it did in practice, I suppose it simulates not having your pit crew there with a starter, I was frantically trying to get going when the race started and the guy behind hit me, sorry again.

Race 2 went better and I finished 3rd, I started last in 18th in race 2 and I must say it looked like carnage up ahead going into turn 1, people have got to take it easy at the start and on the first lap or 2, I would sooner lose a few places than aggresively defend my position or have someone off on the first lap (later on is a different story :biggrin:) it`s much better to have everyone survive the first lap and having all the cars competing than losing near half the field in one go.

Good to be back at Monza after last seasons race.

Q: 6th.

Race 1: Almost missed the start. With 1 second i joined the grid. So lost 3 places with that. Avoided some problems in T1. And was running 6th again.
Had a nice fight with Jan and some other people. Drove my laps and finished 3th

Race 2:

Started 6th again. Got good off the line. Could make a move on Mattia in T1. But backed off. On that moment i saw Jan flying through my screen hitting the people in front of me. Needed to brake because there where alot of guys standing still. Got a little tap from behind and cutted the corner a little with very low speed because of that. Pff still got a Stop and Go. But was 1th. Pitted in the same lap to get rid of it and rejoined in 6th. Closed after 10 laps to gap to Giorgos and Martin. Won 3th from Ross in the pits and got 2th behind Wietse when Teo left.

Was some nice racing overall. To bad about the T1 accidents and people where racing very slow with the car wich made it dangerous. But for most people it's new mod so it needs some time. :smile:

Qualifiyng. on 20th spot. just before the 2 Bob's again.

1st race.

Start was poor, but had the luck that there were lots of incidents at T1. so i could go to place 10. (with a suspension problem) Followed by the 2 Bob's.

Then i start spinning around in T1, and both Bob's did overtaken me. so i went to place 12.

Then later on in the race i collided in some tyres, and my front wheel wasn't there anymore. Tried to go to the pit, but couldn't go on anymore, due to suspension problem.

Race 2.

The same problems occur again in T1, but only problem this time it seemed that everybody was waiting for eachadder. (didnt kwown who was the blame)

So i got a small hit from behind, no wonder since most of the drivers seems to wonder what to do. Caused me a suspension problem again and my steering wheel wasn't in the middle again.

Decided to go for a pit, like many others did (6 a believe) But only problem was my pit strategy was completely ruiined. (started on soft slicks and lots of petrol, to go to round 17 for a bit refuelling and the super soft slicks for the last rounds)

So now i had loads of petrol , and not the tyres that i wanted. Nevertheless i was to slow. But just by driving i ended on the 7th place, saw most of the drivers not finishing.

Hopefully we all can take care of T1, or otherwise decide together for a restart so nobody misses the fun.

Thx for the race guys.

Guys, why don't you follow the rules or wasn't there any other rules than the blue flag?. I had to take all brakings little bit carefully than many of you and so many of you guys took a contact to my car but not waiting until I was on the track again. Why???

Sorry Kimmo I am one of those. After your depot stop you had a few offs and I approached you towards start finish. The way I saw it I was lapping you and I thought your very early braking was to let me past. I went to the inside and you cut across in front of me. Slight contact and you spun. I guess I should have waited, but I was confused as to why you didn't let me past after all, because you must have been blue flagged. I thought there was no point waiting for you and you would have had to let me past again anyway. Sorry.

I had to enjoyable races. I finished 6th in race one from 13th on the grid. I managed to avoid the crashes in T1 and drove a fair race.

Race two was spoilt by the start. I got a good start from 3rd (thanks to finishing 6th in race one). Jan Wikstrøm was two cars behind me. Approaching T1 Nico hit the back of Jan and Marko piled into them catapulting Jan into the front of the field. I was hit into the middle of the grass in the chicane, with suspension damage, and got a stop and go as i exited. After the stop and go I just tried to salvage as much from the race as I could and ended up 5th.

Firstly, qualifying was poor from me. DId a 1:25.6, and my fastest RACE lap was a 1:23! Oh dear!

race 1 was a write-off for me! Managed to avoid the worst of the T1 carnage (after swerving around a stationary Martin on the grid! luckily the guys behind were somewhat more sensible than those further up the field and we all got away cleanly) but spun at parabolica (wheel on dirt) then collided with Giorgios a lap or two later when he spun out and was left in the middle of the track in a cloud of smoke! No chance to avoid it. Pitted to fix the damage and rattked off some sub-qualifying laps to try and get back with the pack. Finished 9th 2 laps down. Only had one or two battles with some people, i think one was a super aguri, and didn;t encounter any poor driving.

Race 2; took it easy into T1 again, cars flying all over the place in front, i managed to avoid the worst of it and continue in 5th, which became 4th, 3rd and then 2nd in a few laps. (Had a tight duel with a mclaren who did a rather risky overtake at ascari) After pit stops Ivo got ahead and i had 7-8s advantage over Martin in 4th. Kept the gap constant before realising i would be marginal on fue so backed off and let the leader lap me just before the final lap to take a hard-fought 5 points.

This is a great MOD with a nice feel to it, but i think more care must be used with these cars due to the sheer speed of them. T1 at Monza is normally a difficult one, hopefully other tracks (especially the modern GP tracks with their huge run-off areas) will be much better. Thanks to RD for ths race, and MMG/Gunthar Rowe for the MOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back