Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
header.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
Class: Austin Mini Cooper S (Default)
Track: Snetterton 64 (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 19.00
Qualification start time: GMT 19.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.40 (12 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (12 laps)

Note1: You must download and install this livery pack (Download) Install to: \GTL\GameData\Teams\TC-65\Mini Cooper S
Note2: If you do not have a livery in the pack, you must use a default skin.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Senad Subasic
  3. Hans Sneep
  4. Jack Smith
  5. Roland Warmenhoven
  6. Andreas Scholz
  7. Jacob Boonstra
  8. David Cuthill
  9. Howard Jacks
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Did great in quali 1. 9 litres of fuel, hit all corners right, and went almost a second faster than in practice. My second ever pole.

Messed up the start. I shouldn't even write that anymore, it's a given. Lost a couple of positions.
Racing first with Roland, then with David. David messed up turn 1 or 2, lost a lot of speed, and I was right behind, so there was some bumping. Sorry about that.
Ended somewhere in the middle I think.

3rd in quali 2, and an okay start actually, didn't lose that much. Although, I suspect mostly because of traffic; I saw Stuart weaving about and having to brake behind me. I tried to go as far right as I could; any more, and I'd be calling Nick Griffin a liberal.
Was trying to overtake David on the inside of the hairpin, when he braked way too late, flew past me and made contact with Stuart ahead. So I got two places, up to third, where I stayed till the end.

Great pace by the guys up front. I gained a couple of tenths on Jacob in one sector, but lost them in another, no way to get close, so just cruised till the end.
Poor little engines with middle gear ratios :(

Thanks to Stuart and all racers, see you all next week.

Good racing as usual, but I still haven't mastered FWD starts..
Had some good slipstreaming fun with Senad at the beginning of R1, but slowly dropped into a big lonely-racing-gap being unable to keep up with Stuart and Howard.. Who later on ended my loneliness as he recovered from encountering the bridge.. only to steadily pull away from me again.. :(.

R2 held some good racing action as well. Had a little contact with David; was unable to grant him enough room when he ran wide in front of me, so accidently tapped him around, with him accidently returning the favour in almost exactly the same spot one lap later:laugh::roflmao:. Didn't do our grid positions any good, but it sure as heck was funny!

Tnaks all, CU next week for the series finale!

An event to forget.
Race 1 I was way off the pace. With a too optimistic manouvre I nearly rammed Jack off the track as I couldn't brake for the hairpin. I let him pass and went home in 8th or 7th.
Race 2 was started when I came back from my toilet:unsure: I read it in the chatlog...I must have left shortly before the question came, if everybody is safe to go...
I couldn't answer and was surprised the race was already in progress. The first time we took a shortcut in time? It had been 2:30 left only by then...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.