RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry I can't make this. I have to do a run around with parcels that have been delivered for my Mum and Sister at my house so they can wrap them for 2 moro. The kids are proving difficult to settle tonight.

Have fun all and a very Happy Christmas to you and your families:)

That was a nice experience for me. First Online Race On Race :D. At this race i learned i should disable pit limiter before the race, gear up when engine begin to roar, use neutral to stop car from moving before the start.

I need much more concentration. Perhaps i may disable HUD at my next try :).

Thank you so much folks. That was a great fun ;)

that was a fun one. popped the lada 4th on the grid :D

race 1 - great battles along the way with soo many names! always under pressure. got as high as 2nd but as the tyres went the advantage i had thru the corners went too - hence the pace on the straights was compromised. finished 6th but still very very happy.

race 2 - a good start saw me move up and lead the race for a lap or so taking some opportunistic moves to do so. hugo eventually came past but 2nd place i was controlling despite my obvious straight line disadvantage. the hondas slowly started to go by and then just on the left hander before the final turn the wheel came off the desk (lap 5/6). straight ahead into the barrier. "you have suspension damage" was the call but at T1 it was obvious something else was wrong and pulling up the pit dialog indicated a FR puncture. so slow around and back to the pits for a change... 5 laps on fresh rubber while everyone else struggled. unlapped myself from a few guys. apologies to Dennis for the tangle i had with him on T4. I'd had a good run from T3 and went for the inside, Dennis then went for the apex where i was sitting and cannoned off me. anyway, Omer was my optimistic target but laps were against me. crossed in 10th but pleased with the effort - all things considered.

thanks for organising, filled the void between kids in bed and Santas arrival nicely.

Great racing by everyone made it worthwhile joining.

Finally Merry Christmas to everyone - hope Santas good to you!

My first race here and it was what i expected...great fun and clean racing! :)

Race 1: Pole-position (nice surprise), good start and here i go. P1 at T1, and the pressure began from Nicolas. Under pressure made a few mistakes, eventually Nicolas passed me but i tried to catch him. Lost a few seconds again but then, right before the "parabolica ayrton senna", i went over a snail on the apex and the slime made me spin!!! :tongue: The snail had his revenge. Lost a few positions and started to catch up the group that has passed me. I was 7th or 8th i think. Had a good and clean fight with Keith and manage to get to the 5th position. Still working my consistency at race.

Race 2: P4, good start, P2 at T1 and i was behind Keith and his "brick"!! :D Keith's "brick" went too far in his effort to brake at "parabolica interior", jumped to P1 and started to FOCUS!!!! Kept thinking "be consistent you idiot!!!" :rolleyes: I was saving some rubber to the final laps since i was gaining some time, impossible for me btw, but made a clean 2nd race and managed to get the P1!

Conclusion: Good and clean races, im happy with the overall result, but i need to practice my mind when under pressure. I'll get to that step one day.

Thank you, grats to the winners and merry xmas all.

And thanks to RD staff for all the great work!

(Sorry the english, not my native language)

HG

Thanks for the race at this nice track Ivo!

Well, it wasn't really just a race it was a real tire burner!

Tire Burner #1: L1 had me in P5 but it wan;t to last. The moaning of Walt's TDI ceased to come from behind as he moved ahead. L3 had Terry going past. Then the real racing began as MArk Guy and I had it out for quite a while! Amazingly we went "back and forth", usually I only go "back", LOL! The fun and tire burning just wouldn't end as Bjorn pulled up to give me more of the same! Finish P8 and the dreaded pole.

TB #2: Pole to P10, that's racing and I had to decide whether to hang out at the rear or to push. Under pressure from Jelle, I went for push. I couldn't catch Bjorn or any of the others so I tried to go into tire saver mode. The tires didn't like that at all! Made up some ground but couldn't catch Bjorn and ended up behind Bob Hutchins at the end[I have to find out where he gets his tires]. P7 finish, two GREAT races !

Nice debut Hugo. Couldn't keep up with you in the second race. Nice pace.

Great racing guys.
Started 5th. Had a great race with Walter, Keith and Hugo. Nice last laps and ended 3th.
Started 6th. Had another great race with Keith and Nicolas and Terry. Ended up 2th.
Thanks for racing guys and happy x-mas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back